FOR SALE Camping Trailer w/CVT RTT

• HTML tutorial

-RC

Rank 0

Contributor I

Camping Trailer for sale with CVT RTT. $2,500

CVT tent has been used 3 times only as it was a replacement from CVT for a defective tent I used last season. The trailer is a 4x6 adventure box style trailer. The back has a pull out table for cooking with drop down adjustable legs. The other compartment is main storage. Built with 3/4 marine grade plywood douglas fir with a colonial maple stain and 4 coats urethane. The trim is poplar with a walnut stain and 4 coats urethane. Both doors are lockable( 2 sets of keys included).

Build thread http://forums.exploringnh.com/showthread.php?30541-Camping-Trailer-Build

In new Hampshire but willing to drive for a sale. Please feel free to respond to this post or message me with any questions.trailer1.jpg trailer 2.jpg trailer 3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I think it's pretty awesome, really, @-RC, with some clever features. I have an M416 and a Bantam T3-C I was starting to mess with for camp trailering and RTT, and often looked at builds like your trailer for ideas and technique. I respect the amount of work planning and building something like yours must take, and think you should post more images of it in this For Sale post, of the build if you have them, and from all angles, underneath included. It's always interesting to others, especially if they're contemplating buying it.

In the end I decided that I wanted/needed to get on the road sooner than building and outfitting my camping trailer would allow, especially because I have no indoor space to work on it. So I have them up for sale and am taking delivery of an XV-2 from Schutt, which has all the stuff I wanted to do to a home-built like solar input, house batteries, lighting, galley space, water storage and heater, etc but way more professionally and far more ruggedly done than I could do to the smaller trailers I have.

If I didn't want the bigger Xv-2 I'd be coming to look at yours. Pretty cool looking.

Reactions: -RC

-RC

Rank 0

Contributor I

Love the trailer...I just don't need an RTT.. :-/
Thanks! I totally understand about the RTT. Ive listed this only on overland/offroad sites up to this point cause I would rather it go to this kind of community but a lot of people that already do it don't need the tent. I will see what happens.

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Thanks! I totally understand about the RTT. Ive listed this only on overland/offroad sites up to this point cause I would rather it go to this kind of community but a lot of people that already do it don't need the tent. I will see what happens.
yeah, I understand that, It's a great looking set up. I have a 110lb Doberman that goes everywhere with me so I just recently picked up an Oztent. If you decide you will split them I could be interested for sure in the trailer.

Reactions: -RC