William Beere

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Vancouver
Member #

sorry, link was broken. try this.
base camp vid but more of a camp cleanliness rant. Thanks for watching

that really drives me insane, last year i had to call a guy out for leaving a actual PILE of garbage, his son cut a live tree to burn and they were inconsiderate to everyone around. I told him about bears in the area and didn't seem to care. I wish we could report these people some how.

Reactions: Harpblower #2575

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR

Here's one from the White Rim trail. We camped 3 nights but 2 is sufficient. We were only an hour away from exiting the trail and 2 hours away from
Moab in our Day 3 camping spot at Hardscrable.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
that really drives me insane, last year i had to call a guy out for leaving a actual PILE of garbage, his son cut a live tree to burn and they were inconsiderate to everyone around. I told him about bears in the area and didn't seem to care. I wish we could report these people some how.
People suck and stuff will continually get closed.

Here's a classic example, http://www.azfamily.com/story/34255428/dont-trash-arizonas-snow-play-areas

People sucking in the hundreds!!!! Call me an old fart at 48. We were never raised like this.

Reactions: Sreese210

William Beere

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Vancouver
Member #

William Beere

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Vancouver
Member #

People suck and stuff will continually get closed.

Here's a classic example, http://www.azfamily.com/story/34255428/dont-trash-arizonas-snow-play-areas

People sucking in the hundreds!!!! Call me an old fart at 48. We were never raised like this.
is infuriating!!! i am 33 and would be considered a "millennial" and it drives me up the wall that this is acceptable to anyone. I was raised to clean up after yourself. people think that others will just cover their laziness. the last guy was easy in his early 50's with a 15 yr old sone that he had with him. I blame the parents!!!