First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Morning coffee..
So, where were you. Dont you get tired of not having someone to talk to. I didn't use to mind being alone all the time but as I'm aging I get tired of talking to myself and not getting an answer. Besides, at my age I could use some help with some of my gear when I load up, set up and tear down. I'm losing my strength an agility which is very frustrating !

Let us know where your are when you make your posts or change your location. We might want to go there too if we know. Have you used your new fishing pole yet ?

Reactions: Boppa's Travels

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Morning coffee..
So, where were you. Dont you get tired of not having someone to talk to. I didn't use to mind being alone all the time but as I'm aging I get tired of talking to myself and not getting an answer. Besides, at my age I could use some help with some of my gear when I load up, set up and tear down. I'm losing my strength an agility which is very frustrating !

Let us know where your are when you make your posts or change your location. We might want to go there too if we know. Have you used your new fishing pole yet ?
Okay first off I have used my pole without any success but that's fine I'm still learning. One of the reasons why I am in a campground is that I am posting and documenting on the members resource map. So as soon as I get them all posted you will know where I have been and the resources I have found. That way other OB members will have access to the resources that I have documented.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Okay first off I have used my pole without any success but that's fine I'm still learning. One of the reasons why I am in a campground is that I am posting and documenting on the members resource map. So as soon as I get them all posted you will know where I have been and the resources I have found. That way other OB members will have access to the resources that I have documented.
Okay I'll wait till your through. I'm glad someone is posting things like that for New Mexico. A lot of people dont realize that NM has so many fascinating trails and beauty. I think I could get out and drive non stop for a year or more and not cover all the hideouts in just the Gila National forest let alone the rest of the state.

Reactions: Boppa's Travels

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Okay I'll wait till your through. I'm glad someone is posting things like that for New Mexico. A lot of people dont realize that NM has do many fascinating trails and beauty. I think I could get out and drive non stop for a year or more and not cover all the hideouts in just the Gila National forest let alone the rest of the state.
Yeah I noticed that on the map. And it was really funny when I was passing through an area that had a bunch of camps grounds on the map a lot of them where in the Philmont boy scout area that was unaccessible unless I guess you're with the boy scouts somehow.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Okay I'll wait till your through. I'm glad someone is posting things like that for New Mexico. A lot of people dont realize that NM has so many fascinating trails and beauty. I think I could get out and drive non stop for a year or more and not cover all the hideouts in just the Gila National forest let alone the rest of the state.
I hear you on setting up camp. I have the gazelle overlander it's not a light tent but it does make up for the wait by the ease of setup. And I like the spots that I can open up the back of a Jeep and get the camp gear out without having to carry it very far.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Another new campsite.
THOSE DOUBLE RAINBOWS ARE COMMON AT MY LOCATION. I see them often over the Black range from my house.
I was hunkered down waiting for the storm to pass over and was eating little bite and when the storm was over I was sitting there and I looked up and I saw that and I was like man I got to get a picture of it.