Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

This would be our basecamp on the Rubicon this summer. It was just below the soup bowl and right before little sluice. My Blue Jeep is sitting upper left side of the picture... There were 6 rigs total with us and we took this spot and had fires in the center... Best camping spot on the trail!
WP_20160617_17_51_13_Rich_LI7.JPG

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

This would be our basecamp on the Rubicon this summer. It was just below the soup bowl and right before little sluice. My Blue Jeep is sitting upper left side of the picture... There were 6 rigs total with us and we took this spot and had fires in the center... Best camping spot on the trail!
View attachment 7948
That's a nice looking spot!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

That's a nice looking spot!
Thanks,
After going through and seeing where everybody else were set up at. I'm glad we stayed there.
I can't take credit thought. My cousin lives just north of Sacramento. He and his friends took us up there and played the guide for the weekend we were there. Great bunch of guys and were a bunch of fun.

Reactions: Luis Merlo and Jose

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

View attachment 8729
Four Corners area, outside of Bluff, UT. August this year. Stock height/street tires.

View attachment 8730
Pismo Jamboree, Ultimate Yota, Late last month. OME 2" heavy lift, bumper, BFG ATs.
Wow, that picture in Utah should be on a postcard! Good to see 200s going out there and doing what they were built to do, rather than being a transporter of organic milk and bags of kale.