Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Not sure why my pics are not uploading as they did in the past. Now you have to click on the icon to see it.... Oh well... here's a shot at Alabama Hills in Lone Pine, CA as the sun was setting
I cruised through Lone Pine last year on my way from Morgan Hill to Yosemite, on to Mt Whitney and then Sequoia. Wow! Coming from the east coast my mind was blown with all that CA offers. Beautiful!

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I cruised through Lone Pine last year on my way from Morgan Hill to Yosemite, on to Mt Whitney and then Sequoia. Wow! Coming from the east coast my mind was blown with all that CA offers. Beautiful!
And I remember taking 66 out to the Appalachian trails when I lived in VA, beautiful drive and kayaking down the Shenandowa river was always an adventure

Reactions: sabjku

Terex

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Taos, NM
Our campsite at Valley of Fire State Park in NV, last week.
On our first night there was a massive electrical storm with a LOT of water running down the wash to the right of our trailer. Immediately to the right is another small site where a guy was camped in his tent. He said that his tent started to float in the middle of the storm! Fortunately the wash only drains a small hilly area, and not a mountain.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding