First Name
Jason
Last Name
Broom
Member #

Cline River, David Thompson County, Alberta
View attachment 67764
Love Alberta.

Made a trip (no rig) up there in July and drove to Jasper National Park from Edmonton.
Stayed at the Jasper Park Lodge, then drove down the Icefields Parkway, making a day of it; although my friend who’s Canadian and had done the trip before failed to tell me there is no service of any sort on the Icefields Parkway (or just how long it was), and we damn near ran out of gas (in the dark) on our way to Lake Louise. When we got there, all the service stations were closed for the night so we had to ditch the car at the Fairmont in Lake Louise and bribe their shuttle driver to take us to Baker Creek. Spent a few nights at Baker Creek Mountain Resort and then took the David Thompson Highway back toward Edmonton.

That David Thompson was a helluva guy, eh?

I have to get back up there with one of the rigs and explore more.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I've been camping and off-grid most of the summer; over 90 nights out since mid-May. Here's a recent image showing the awesome coverage of my Bundutec Bunduawn 360, which covers each end of my XV-2 trailer equally and one entire side, sticking out about 8' each direction. Roofnest Eagle on top:

awesomeawning_0514-wwt.jpg