First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Mogollon Rim, AZ

First camping trip with the trailer. I brought a ton of gear to see what would fit and to re-organize everything to suit this trailer. Wish I would have had one more day.

Sent from my iPhone expect typos, grammatical errors, and any other invalid excuse.

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Yes... this is camp. All setup. Keeping it simple! Now, I would have deployed the awning and a chair, but rain was in the forecast for the next morning, and I hate putting away the awning wet. I also had a tree stump to sit on here, so no need for chair. Currently roaming around British Columbia, Canada.

Where in BC are you? I am in Prince George. It is absolutely beautiful here now!

camp fire and camp lights
by e j, on Flickr

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Mogollon Rim, AZ

First camping trip with the trailer. I brought a ton of gear to see what would fit and to re-organize everything to suit this trailer. Wish I would have had one more day.

Sent from my iPhone expect typos, grammatical errors, and any other invalid excuse.
There never seems to be enough time. What a beautiful camping site and the trailer looks pretty slick!!

Reactions: DMVSAR37

vagabondexpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

various
Member #

I'm South - that photo was from Slave Lake. I should venture further North for a bit before the heart of winter hits.. I miss doing Northern Light photography from when I was in Alberta.

Reactions: Northernlady

STPICKENS

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

This is our new set up. It worked better than expected for our trip to Off The Grid. It takes only 5 minutes to set up and take down. We spent 5 nights in it with temps getting into the 30’s the last night. We didn’t freeze at all. It’s now my go to set up. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radwelder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Dawson
Member #

20171002_081433.jpg 20170929_131210.jpg 20171001_112639.jpg 20171001_172721.jpg 20171001_114409.jpg Recent trip to Overland Expo East and a great little campground In Bat Cave, NC just 30 minutes south on 74 Alt. Creekside Mountian Campground 35.468202, -82.325718. If you like to go a little beyond try campsite F24 and the waterfall 30' from the campsite will help you sleep.