Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I have a friend who owns a fairly large ranch.... like 35,000 acres. If I'm in the area and need a place to camp, I just call him and get permission to camp at his fire lookout. Love the view from there and so quiet when the wind isn't blowing. Spent the last two nights using it as a base of operations for other exploration in the area . Last night the sky was on fire. I sat and watched it until the last light faded in the west.

View attachment 28177

View attachment 28176
Nice pics - awesome sunset - nice rig! Safe travels! Enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

This monday on the SE corner of Drummond Island along the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, perfect culmination to a 5-day / 1100-mile adventure coming up from Grand Rapids via ~90% dirt tracks & utilizing all the ORV routes I could access along the way... well worth the effort! :D

IMG_20170703_211452.jpg

IMG_20170703_213041~2.jpg

IMG_20170703_204533.jpg

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
Mouth of the Huron and Somewhere along Lake Superior (day 1 and 2) of our 7 day michigan trip. We skipped drummond to take the kids to lake michigan beaches instead. We had enough of the UP forest/mud trails otherwise what a beautiful place. Still in progress, cooking dinner at the moment haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Here is a few more from a recent trip in the NT of Australia. This is with my new RTT, definitely different from ground tents. And I think the 50mm mattress will need upgrading.

Untitled by Scott Murray, on Flickr

Hey Scott! Nice rig and camp setup! Thanks for sharing! Safe travels and enjoy the open road!