Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

That'll be rough with the heat, I'd definitely steer you towards the north!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yeah. We'll probably wait until it isn't surface of the sun hot and maybe just red hot lava hot. [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: OwenR4968

OwenR4968

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glendale, AZ
Member #

Yeah. We'll probably wait until it isn't surface of the sun hot and maybe just red hot lava hot. [emoji12]

Amen, I don't know who decided to populate the valley, but it wasn't the best idea 3/12 months of the year

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

Amen, I don't know who decided to populate the valley, but it wasn't the best idea 3/12 months of the year

Well, some of us feel the same about Michigan winters. We've had a couple of bad ones that really wore me down. I guess I'm kinda screwed either way!

Reactions: OwenR4968

OwenR4968

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Glendale, AZ
Member #

Well, some of us feel the same about Michigan winters. We've had a couple of bad ones that really wore me down. I guess I'm kinda screwed either way!

I totally understand, I'm from Boston, the winter just bogs you down. At least we can drive out of the heat here!

Reactions: jeepdaze

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

These are from a trip with some buddies about 7 years ago. Nothing fancy, but significant because it was the first time I camped somewhere other than a campground. The black Chevy was mine. It was stolen last Christmas, which led to me buying the Xterra.

DSCN2499.jpg

DSCN2508.jpg

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

A little spot I found about half an hour from my house. I ended up not actually staying the night due to mechanical problems. Got the rig running, but it was running rough, so I decided it would be better to pack it in and head back than to take the chance that it wouldn't start in the morning.

DSCN4054.jpg