Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Sorry I have been out of the loop for a few days everyone, my original rally point location is open for business so all we need to really do is agree on a date and time and we are a go. Hotels are still a question mark but anyone willing to find your own accommodations is free to. New Hampshire residents will have a much easier time with camping and hotels.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

That is why opened up my property
Well, if we take NHM up on his offer, there is a short run I'd like to try in his hometown. NHM, I'll shoot you a PM about it and find out if it's a cool spot to run or not (hoping you know of it).

tonyl11

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Merrimack, NH, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Leone
Member #

hey all, trying to catch up on stuff. for some reason my alerts were going to spam. im still down with something depending on date and location.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I'm taking off again this week (planning on Tuesday am) for some more scouting. Last week I did a 3 day run heading north out of Auburn and landing in Covered Bridge WMNF Campground. This run I hope to clean up the day 1 part and land at Osceola Vista WMNF Campground, then travel north landing at Dolly Coop for day 2 (exploratory). If we push further, which I do hope, Day 3 should land in the Dartmouth Grant above Errol (exploratory). The goal is a backroad run to the northern most pond in NH, that would be day 4 (which I'll explore at a later time).

You guys should try to make one of the Meet-ups as we discussed runs we've done! Great info being shared and hoping to plan out a run (be it a day or multiple) fairly soon.

Reactions: Tommy9610

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Another good meet up! Thanx Tommy for setting it up! Now to get a few more to join in... Different weekend? Day? Time? Location?

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I'm out of the heat and done the upgrades for the next exploratory run. Starts tomorrow! Landing in Osceola WMNF Campground and expecting 4hrs plus of travel time. An exciting to me stop at Beede Falls (haven't been there in 40 odd yrs) on the route! Gauges mounted, Wifey's shelf done, floor mat completed (well mostly), draw slide replaced (self close and full extension), oh it goes on.. The list list will continue after this run.. Oh Ya! Biggie! I remembered to put the shower (DC Pump) in the rig! I can use it gravity or powered and can't believe I have not put it in there yet.. duh.. That will be a very nice add for this run!

Safe travels all!

Reactions: Kilo Sierra

Kilo Sierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Warren, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Seaverson
Member #

I'm out of the heat and done the upgrades for the next exploratory run. Starts tomorrow! Landing in Osceola WMNF Campground and expecting 4hrs plus of travel time. An exciting to me stop at Beede Falls (haven't been there in 40 odd yrs) on the route! Gauges mounted, Wifey's shelf done, floor mat completed (well mostly), draw slide replaced (self close and full extension), oh it goes on.. The list list will continue after this run.. Oh Ya! Biggie! I remembered to put the shower (DC Pump) in the rig! I can use it gravity or powered and can't believe I have not put it in there yet.. duh.. That will be a very nice add for this run!

Safe travels all!
Have fun! I'll be interested to see how it goes!

I'm just going to keep working away on the rig projects.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Have fun! I'll be interested to see how it goes!

I'm just going to keep working away on the rig projects.
Mix in a little fun time! I'm working out a route to Mount Agamenticus from my house which would include Pawtuckaway. Byway, no highway. Goes just over Rochester.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Latest intention is Monday night In Barnes Field (Dolly Copp group area) or somewhere close by. Tuesday night is somewhere around/in/above Errol. I expect mostly dirt from Berlin.. Anyone interested in coming along, meeting along the way? Let me know. Wednesday night could be Rubbard Pond in Pittsburg! The northern most pond in the state of NH.. I've been, but not like this before!

Reactions: justjames

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Wish I could, but I have to work those days. Maybe I should just quit my job. Yeah, that's what I should do. Any idea what the winning powerball number will be this week?