Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Okay, sorry this took sooooo long but it has been a crazy couple of weeks, lots of "drama" but as to another attempt at a Central NH get together, I was thinking the first weekend of May, the 1st or 2nd. Same location. Any thoughts? Trails are very muddy right now and most class 6 roads will remain closed until June so this will just be a parking lot event with the ability to sit and have some food if you want. Before I make a rally point I would like to know if the date works for you guys.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Good news abut NH State Park camping! Those rustic campgrounds they closed down last year, will be open this year!

This makes my run from Berlin to Errol (by dirt) good to stay at Mollidgewock! And the Errol to Pittsburg (by dirt mostly) good for a stay at Deer Mtn! I am so happy to hear they'll be open again!!

Reactions: Tommy9610

Kilo Sierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Warren, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Seaverson
Member #

Just reminding people about the meetup this Sunday @ 1200. The GF and I will be there! Naturally I'll be a little sleepy from working the night prior, but looking forward to seeing the usual suspects and new people.

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
It was nice to catch up with Kilo Sierra and finally put a face to NH Machinist and his yota, we'll catch you next time RJ, no worries. That Nissan of Kilo Sierra's is really a sight, don't often see such a capable and sensible build done in an xterra. Can't wait to see what your Ford has become RJ. Nearly 6 hours of great conversation was had, what a joy.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Okay... Something happen and I got booted? I just went to the entry screen and found this 'Join Here' with no login screen...

I'm here through my history and hope it comes through...

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Just tried again... This is weird! I know I can backdoor this and thank you again for confirming. I think this is part of a new internet page that has some bugs.