LAKESIDE AZ
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grace
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
They all have their own wheels and tires. I like the TJ Rubicon wheels. They're generally available, reasonably priced, easy to restore and … they're "Jeep" . I decided to "stock up" and currently have 29 of them. I have them on my expedition trailer (pic & build thread below) and plan to modify my utility trailer so I can put them on it too. My LJ has 265/75/16 Duratracs on it and the rest have 245/75/16 Duratracs.

I'm also building a small fibreglass trailer. I think Rubicon/Duratracs would a bit much for it … but I'm thinking of it! lol

I think they would be perfect for it. I match Jeep wheels ant tires to my Jeep. I also put up take off jku tires and rims for next to nothing. Lol

timB10

Rank 0

Contributor I

Just starting to get into this whole overlanding thing. 2000 TJ, 35 km2's, 3.5 in short arm metalcloak lift, front metalcloak stinger, 8.8 swap with 5.13's and a rear spool, SYE, and Rusty's offset steering (which isn't the best steering in my opinion)

Attachments

MLGrace

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

LAKESIDE AZ
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grace
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
Very nice! So you built the trailer? That looks fantastic!
Thanks! Yes my son Ryan Grace and I like to build/fabricate so we actually built 2 of these trailers at the same time. Mine is tan monstaliner and his is red. We have hauled them all over the southwest and so far they are great. I will post some pics in the trailer section soon. The interiors are really nice.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

On my 3rd Jeep, all JK's, so far. Last one was a 4 dr. turned
Thanks! Yes my son Ryan Grace and I like to build/fabricate so we actually built 2 of these trailers at the same time. Mine is tan monstaliner and his is red. We have hauled them all over the southwest and so far they are great. I will post some pics in the trailer section soon. The interiors are really nice.
That's awesome! Would love to see them. I'll check out the Trailer section. Thanks!

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Please do! I’m building an off-road teardrop this winter. I need more ideas!

Reactions: sabjku

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

'17 Wrangler Hard Rock
305/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17x9 Worx Beast wheels.
Metalcloak 2.5" Game Changer lift, skid plates, Exo-skins, rockers and flip steps. Adding Metalcloak tie rod, drag link, and steering stabilizer whenever I get back in town from work.
Maximus-3 Spare tire carrier and accessories, Stinger Hoop, and 72" Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform roof rack.

Merica!

Last edited: