California warnings

• HTML tutorial

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

When I moved to this state, everything had a warning on it. Wiping your a$$ with pretty toilet paper will even cause cancer! Don’t chew on your sleeping bag or stand around and breathe in the fumes if your tent/bag catches on fire and all should be well. I believe typing this on my iPhone causes cancer too, so thanks a lot. Cheers

rzims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Sims
<<Bottom line, DONT come here, everything here will try to kill you and we have EARTHQUAKES!!!!!! BIG ONES!! All the time. If your already here, leave quick and take the politicians with you to keep them safe. The few of us left will sacrifice ourselves to keep this place nice.>>

LOVE this!

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
My travel trailer has the same info on a sticker by the door.

Like my dad told me, he’ll be laying on his death bed next to a vegetarian who is also on his death bed. The vegetarian will be wondering what killed him, and my dad will know what killed him. Eating what he wants and doing what he wanted.

I live in California and complain about it. But, I have Yosemite as my backyard. I can be in the Sierra’s in 20 minutes from my house, and work in some of the areas I love the most(Mojave Desert, Death Valley, Sequoia National Park). I might complain, but I’ll never leave.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: GeoYota

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

ok guys I am officially over it ... I can move on now
Heh, you may be over it and have all the info you need now, but this thread will live on forever . . . and may likely morph into something not remotely resembling the original post or question. Then it will go quiet for awhile, then someone new to the forum will be searching old posts and revive it, and it will live all over again.

You will be lauded, and lifted into the air, and praised. No, not really, but the thread is gonna be around for along time most likely!

At least you're on record now as having said you no longer need replies.