Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Here in Iowa the weather hasn't been all that bad this winter. Usually we're dealing with sub-zero temps this time of year. We have snow on the ground with a rain/snow mix heading towards us later this week. Usually the more it snows, the more I'm out in my Jeep. Where at in Minnesota are you located? Do you have a lot of trails that are available for off roading?

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I'm in the Twin Cities. The issue with trails here in the winter is that they're closed and become snowmobile trails.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

We just went to the cols and snow up near bear valley. Im sure your snow is a bit more severe.

Reactions: Byron Eby

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Twin Cities, cool. Photographed a wedding there once. It was a five hour drive from my home. It was cool thought. The wedding and reception was on Nicolette Island. We had a great time. That was shortly after the bridge collapsed.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I've got camper fever... 360 square feet, a 2 year old, a wife, a black lab, and muddy remnants of a blizzard outside are NOT conducive to sanity.

I'm thinking mid-February before we can get back on the overlanding. Until then, we plan and dream... oh, and order parts.

Reactions: Byron Eby

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I get cabin fever the opposite time of year than you. It's too cold out to enjoy for your now but come summer it's just too hot and humid to want to be outside down here :angry: