Atascadero, CA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'll be there bright and early, (since i get off at 5am that morning!) Looking forward to seeing you Rob, it's been ages buddy!

Reactions: SLO Rob

JohnnyZ

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Santa Maria, California, United States
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Zavala
Member #

Hello SLO Rob,
Thank You very much for the invite. I plan on attending the meet up on September 2nd. I’m not completely sure i’ll be here on Labor Day weekend….but if i am i’ll see ya guys !
Thanks again.
Johnny Z

Gymbo

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Oxnard, CA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Olsen
Member #

Thanks for the invite SLO Rob, sorry I wont be able to make it, I will be out of town for the holiday weekend, hopefully I can make the next one.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Plenty of room, it’s a pretty big parking lot- bring friends if you’d like! Even if you can only swing by for a few minutes. I’m thinking maybe we can put together a thread for SLO county folks to meet up and start heading out and sharing routes.

SETHZILLA!

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atascadero, CA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Cool seeing you again Rob, it's been ages! Nice to meet a bunch of you all today and check out your rigs. Lets keep the momentum rolling and plan a trip up to Bald Mountain when it gets a little cooler.

Sandracer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Grover Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Ames
Member #

Thanks Rob! I enjoyed meeting everyone that came out! It was nice to get some of the SLO crew together. Let's do it again soon and work on putting a run together... (after I do my engine swap that is)
Lee

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Thanks Rob! I enjoyed meeting everyone that came out! It was nice to get some of the SLO crew together. Let's do it again soon and work on putting a run together... (after I do my engine swap that is)
Lee
Sounds great to me!

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Cool seeing you again Rob, it's been ages! Nice to meet a bunch of you all today and check out your rigs. Lets keep the momentum rolling and plan a trip up to Bald Mountain when it gets a little cooler.
Bald sounds great. It’s been too long.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Also everyone…. The owner of the location said we could use it again whenever we’d like. Thanks for giving her business while we were there too.