Applewood, Lakewood, CO, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Markham
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy (veteran)
In my day-to-day life, any time I see a well-outfitted rig, I often wonder if they are an OB member. Sometimes, it's easy to tell (OB badge), at others, it's not. I'd love to take the time to speak the word of our Saviors, Michael and Corrie, to the owner; but that isn't always possible. I have gone as far as placing the OB card that comes in packages I've purchased. Having business cards, with basic OB info, to place on rigs could be a good way to boost memberships. Maybe, a place to write one's member number, before placement, would be nice.

Just a thought.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Here is a link to just what you are looking for in the store: https://store.overlandbound.com/products/forum-member-card-we-like-your-rig?variant=35458369422

Oddly enough, you can't actually find them in the store itself. I found this link in a previous discussion. @Michael @Corrie ??

Also oddly, the "Custom Member Gear" choices are different under the Store pull-down than the Store tab button. One has replacement badge adhesive and the other doesn't. Neither have the "We like your rig" card, which is where it used to be.

Here's a link about them, and the graphics if you want to print your own: https://overlandbound.com/forums/threads/recruiting-cards.2944/

T_Polo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Applewood, Lakewood, CO, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Markham
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy (veteran)
Here is a link to just what you are looking for in the store: https://store.overlandbound.com/products/forum-member-card-we-like-your-rig?variant=35458369422

Oddly enough, you can't actually find them in the store itself. I found this link in a previous discussion. @Michael @Corrie ??

Also oddly, the "Custom Member Gear" choices are different under the Store pull-down than the Store tab button. One has replacement badge adhesive and the other doesn't. Neither have the "We like your rig" card, which is where it used to be.

Here's a link about them, and the graphics if you want to print your own: https://overlandbound.com/forums/threads/recruiting-cards.2944/
Thank you, so much! I will by buying some, right away.

Climberbry

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

To take this a step further... At rally points where there may be other non-members, would it be beneficial to have something like a banner to put up or maybe other promotional material, membership discount codes, tee shirts, etc?

But then maybe this has been discussed, idk?

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
To take this a step further... At rally points where there may be other non-members, would it be beneficial to have something like a banner to put up or maybe other promotional material, membership discount codes, tee shirts, etc?

But then maybe this has been discussed, idk?
Depending on the meetup/event, all of the above may be available. The Region Directors and their Member Reps usually will have flags, banners, promotional materials, and stickers to give out at events. I recommend reaching out to your Region Director, @Mike W, for assistance.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Love the idea. Where I live, there are a ton of young Navy people with outfitted rigs (I'm still wondering if they really use them), and I always think OB!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I looked into the cost of having something made here in the UK but typically as with everything else here in the UK prices are ridiculously high. I'll hold off until my finances are a little more buoyant.