"Business/Info" Cards | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

"Business/Info" Cards

Discussion in 'Community Ideas and Requests' started by T_Polo, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. T_Polo

T_Polo Rank I

Member #:

Map
    In my day-to-day life, any time I see a well-outfitted rig, I often wonder if they are an OB member. Sometimes, it's easy to tell (OB badge), at others, it's not. I'd love to take the time to speak the word of our Saviors, Michael and Corrie, to the owner; but that isn't always possible. I have gone as far as placing the OB card that comes in packages I've purchased. Having business cards, with basic OB info, to place on rigs could be a good way to boost memberships. Maybe, a place to write one's member number, before placement, would be nice.

Just a thought.

Trusty JK and Hank Outdoors like this.
  2. Steve

Steve lost again...
    Moderator Founder 500 Member

Member #:

Map
    Here is a link to just what you are looking for in the store: https://store.overlandbound.com/products/forum-member-card-we-like-your-rig?variant=35458369422

Oddly enough, you can't actually find them in the store itself. I found this link in a previous discussion. @Michael @Corrie ??

Also oddly, the "Custom Member Gear" choices are different under the Store pull-down than the Store tab button. One has replacement badge adhesive and the other doesn't. Neither have the "We like your rig" card, which is where it used to be.

Here's a link about them, and the graphics if you want to print your own: https://overlandbound.com/forums/threads/recruiting-cards.2944/

3. T_Polo

T_Polo Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Thank you, so much! I will by buying some, right away.

Hank Outdoors and Steve like this.
  4. Steve

Steve lost again...
    Moderator Founder 500 Member

Member #:

Map
    You're very welcome.

Hank Outdoors and T_Polo like this.
  5. Trusty JK

Trusty JK Rank I

Member #:

Map