Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Saw this on Facebook and it immediately reminded me of this forum. As this forum continues to grow and attract new members every day, I really appreciate the inclusiveness, regardless of vehicle choice. This truly is a unique forum with a positive direction. Much appreciated.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Isn't it great, hopefully as the forum and brand grows the brotherly/sisterly vibe doesn't become blurred as we all know it can. Really dig this site. Hoping in 5 years we Have a Overland Bound mega meet lol.

Reactions: SLO Rob and ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Isn't it great, hopefully as the forum and brand grows the brotherly/sisterly vibe doesn't become blurred as we all know it can. Really dig this site. Hoping in 5 years we Have a Overland Bound mega meet lol.
I think in 5 years this forum will be elevated to legendary status, as long as it remains "all inclusive". I don't mind a little ribbing and competition. Just don't care for flat out bashing of someone's chosen platform. Maybe someday there will be an Overland Bound expo in a central place like Colorado or Texas. That would be cool.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I have owned alot of 4x4. It was always about getting out for me. Just go... way out. See what the old bucket has left in her and then hang a hammock off it or pitch a tent with it and enjoy the day..

Yeah, ive had my falling out with the battle of the brand name and i was so done it isnt funny..... still dont have any social media at all besides this forum and FSB.

This place is what 4x4 is about. Lets keep it that way! Ford or toyota, chevy or fiat.... its 4 wheel drive and it gets you where you wanna go and makes ya happy!

Heck... i seen a van on here somewhere thats 2wd and he still finds away to have a blast and get out!

.... several other 4x4s but theres a posting limit haha

uploadfromtaptalk1454267047345.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267083525.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267093039.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267114187.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267181540.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267249010.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267265806.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267273925.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267322846.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454267329355.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: SLO Rob and ShawnR

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
I think in 5 years this forum will be elevated to legendary status, as long as it remains "all inclusive". I don't mind a little ribbing and competition. Just don't care for flat out bashing of someone's chosen platform. Maybe someday there will be an Overland Bound expo in a central place like Colorado or Texas. That would be cool.
Yep very true its really refreshing to have a site where everyone is truly welcome, i dunno in 5 years we might have a Overland bound expo Downunder

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Yep very true its really refreshing to have a site where everyone is truly welcome, i dunno in 5 years we might have a Overland bound expo Downunder
Now that would be something! Australia is definitely on my bucket list.

Reactions: Dunco