Brokebutrichoverland is looking for a trailer in the Miami area to haul releif supplies

• HTML tutorial

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
@brokebutrichOverland hey this is awesome that you're doing this! I brought some food down from TN to Tampa and had planned on bringing a trailer, unfortunately I didn't bring the trailer. I really wish I could help you out on this! I'll post this thread in the Southeast Facebook page for you and see if we have anyone that can help!

What size trailer do you need?

brokebutrichOverland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Member #

@brokebutrichOverland hey this is awesome that you're doing this! I brought some food down from TN to Tampa and had planned on bringing a trailer, unfortunately I didn't bring the trailer. I really wish I could help you out on this! I'll post this thread in the Southeast Facebook page for you and see if we have anyone that can help!

What size trailer do you need?
Hey thanks. We are trying to get a 5x8 or 5x10. I'll try with uhaul later on and see if they have one available now

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Hey thanks. We are trying to get a 5x8 or 5x10. I'll try with uhaul later on and see if they have one available now.
Contact someone and make sure you can get were you are wanting to go in the Keys. My In-Laws live and own businesses on Big Pine Key, and are still not able to get pass MM74 area.