Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hello
I just joined this community today and received my member number moments ago! That is a great response time! Thanks!
I just bought my 2011 Jeep JK a couple of weeks ago and am in the process of setting it up. I need to get a roof rack so I can install my RTT. I think this forum will really help me get setup with just what I need. Looking forward to learning and sharing what I can!

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello
I just joined this community today and received my member number moments ago! That is a great response time! Thanks!
I just bought my 2011 Jeep JK a couple of weeks ago and am in the process of setting it up. I need to get a roof rack so I can install my RTT. I think this forum will really help me get setup with just what I need. Looking forward to learning and sharing what I can!
Hello, Karen and welcome to OB! Nice JK! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Thatredfj

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Kirkwood, MO, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Willard
Member #

Hello
Great rig!! Just wait once the first upgrade happens it's a slippery slope! Safe travels and enjoy the ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Northernlady