Rank V

Advocate III

Stanislaus County, California, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Vona
Member #

A day run to Bowman Lake, Jackson Meadows Reservoir then stop in Truckee for dinner if anyone is interested.

Hey guys, thanks for the invite and I would've loved to have gone, but I have a 6 year old who is turning 7 this weekend and we are headed to Legoland!

Let me know when you do another trip. Would be nice to see you all again. Eddy, my brother in law was just asking about you all.

Reactions: Offroadtails

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Hey guys, thanks for the invite and I would've loved to have gone, but I have a 6 year old who is turning 7 this weekend and we are headed to Legoland!

Let me know when you do another trip. Would be nice to see you all again. Eddy, my brother in law was just asking about you all.
Will do Joe, tell Eddy hello. I think you told me about doing a snow trip. Was camping included or was that a day trip only?

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Bugeyz, let’s try and connect once we both are on I80 around Citrus Heights or Roseville. I will call you on 146.600 or try me cell. I believe it is posted. Thank you wanting to join. See you Saturday.

This is open to anyone that would like to join.

Jeep n Joe

Rank V

Advocate III

Stanislaus County, California, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Vona
Member #

Will do Joe, tell Eddy hello. I think you told me about doing a snow trip. Was camping included or was that a day trip only?
I would like to give camping a shot.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Very interested in joining for the run. We're located in Rescue so we don't want to drive all the way to Elk Grove, can we meet up somewhere along I80 as your on the way to the trail? Roseville, Loomis, or the off ramp??
No need to come into Elk Grove, how about meeting in Auburn at the In-n-out off of I80 and 49. Meeting around 9:45ish?

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
There might be someone coming from Fairfield as well. I don’t see the RSVP but I was contacted.

Macaki

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

El Dorado County, California, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
King
Member #

Very interested in joining for the run. We're located in Rescue so we don't want to drive all the way to Elk Grove, can we meet up somewhere along I80 as your on the way to the trail? Roseville, Loomis, or the off ramp??
No need to come into Elk Grove, how about meeting in Auburn at the In-n-out off of I80 and 49. Meeting around 9:45ish?
Perfect, we'll see you there

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Joe, we found a perfect spot for a snow camping trip. Well if we had went yesterday.

Thank you all for joining. Will have to back and continue the exploring.

I will share the pictures later today.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
We may have been able to follow that road out after we found that second lake. It would have dependent on snow conditions.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Please email your email address, I have a Google photo album I can share. Or Message me if you want to stay private.

Thank you

Reactions: Macaki