Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Has been too long since we had a Boise / Treasure Valley meetup for Overland Bound! Wanted to get one scheduled so we can all put a face to the name and possibly get some trips organized.
I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting some new folks and checking out some rigs.

Reactions: Reichling

Hunter289

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Weiser, Idaho, United States
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Martin
Member #

I'd love to make it, but we're heading up to Burgdorf for the Legend of Bear Pete this coming weekend. See you at the next meetup and out on the trails!

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Nice meeting you tonight Matt! What do you think about trying to get a trail run going for October?

Reactions: Reichling

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Great meeting you as well! Sounds good to me!
I think towards the end of the month would work well. Maybe not quite Halloween as I'm sure there are parties that people want to attend. Everything I've done so far has been south, into the owyhees. I'd love to head north, or east, but am not familiar enough with the area.

Should we start a new thread?

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

Hey guys! I just joined here and I am down in Mountain Home at the base. Looking forward to exploring Idaho more and hopefully there will be another meet up put together up in Boise soon.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I think it would be cool to do it once a month. There were supposed to be several of us that went, but only myself and Reichling showed up.

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

I’d be up for a scheduled meet up. Maybe meeting up and going down a trail or something?

Reactions: reaver

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Hey guys! I just joined here and I am down in Mountain Home at the base. Looking forward to exploring Idaho more and hopefully there will be another meet up put together up in Boise soon.
Welcome to Idaho! Thank you, for your service. You have 1000's of miles in your backyard to wheel. The Owyhee's are awesome.
DG

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

I think it would be cool to do it once a month. There were supposed to be several of us that went, but only myself and Reichling showed up.
Reaver,
I need a couple weeks notice... We literally are planning into January already.
Gibbs

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Reaver,
I need a couple weeks notice... We literally are planning into January already.
Gibbs
We have neither a date, or a route. We only briefly talked about it last Friday at the meetup. I'm gonna text Matt, and see if we can get the ball rolling.

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

Explored up near Trinity Lake today, took to basic truck photos but it really is a beautiful place. For sure going to go camping there in the future. Any word on a meet up in the future?

Attachments

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Explored up near Trinity Lake today, took to basic truck photos but it really is a beautiful place. For sure going to go camping there in the future. Any word on a meet up in the future?
Nothing yet. I've not heard from @Reichling in a while. I'd love to get something together for the end of the month.