Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

We believe in a lot of things were there is no evidence for existence, many of them are much less likely to be real than a forgotten or unknown species.

Since some sort of Bigfoot is part of indigenous tales on every continent and we know that it is a fact that tales are always partially true I absolutely believe that there are Bigfoots of one type or another out there.
And they are probably smarter than we are...

There's also quite a simple explanation for the lack of pictures. Take a buddy with camo clothes with you in the forest. Let him run around at a good distance and try to make a picture when you see him...

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

People claim to see the Tasmanian tiger and science says they’ve been extinct for 80 years. Same blurry pictures is all we get. The guys on tv chasing Bigfoot... have an awesome job. Let’s go to the mountains, which may be a hiking trail at the local park. We’ll do everything possible to ensure we would never see anything. Hell they never even jump any deer out of the brush. Then we’ll act like idiots and get excited about something thats not there and dub suspenseful music in and say did you hear that? Then sell merchandise to the people who laugh at your dumb ass. I can pretend to forget everything I know about being in the woods. I can also forget everything I know about calling elk or predators. For the paycheck some of those guys make, I’ll dress up as Bigfoot and run around the woods as long as I don’t get shot.

Reactions: genocache

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
i'm pretty sure scooby-doo had it right all along....originally a guy owned property with a hidden gold mine on it. another guy wanted to buy the property and when the owner wouldn't sell, he dressed up as big footed beast to scare everyone away and make the owner sell... and it would have worked if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

1616544339915.png

Wyotroutguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Utah
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Had a really odd experience a few weeks ago, I was rather deep in the uintas here in Utah, didn’t see a single person for 2 days. On my last night up there I got woke. Up around 230 am by the truck swaying, didn’t think anything of it and went back to sleep. Next morning I clean up camp and get moving to a different stretch of the river I was fishing. I get to the spot I had planned to fish that day and noticed something odd on my truck... on my drivers side quarter glass there was a huge hand print. Like I said I didn’t see a single person for 2 days. I put my hand print in the glass next to it for reference. Mine is the much smaller more oily print on the right. I’m not saying I was an encounter but it’s the only thing that makes sense.

Attachments

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Had a really odd experience a few weeks ago, I was rather deep in the uintas here in Utah, didn’t see a single person for 2 days. On my last night up there I got woke. Up around 230 am by the truck swaying, didn’t think anything of it and went back to sleep. Next morning I clean up camp and get moving to a different stretch of the river I was fishing. I get to the spot I had planned to fish that day and noticed something odd on my truck... on my drivers side quarter glass there was a huge hand print. Like I said I didn’t see a single person for 2 days. I put my hand print in the glass next to it for reference. Mine is the much smaller more oily print on the right. I’m not saying I was an encounter but it’s the only thing that makes sense.
Dude, that's nuts. I'm currently sitting way out bush having my morning coffee, and I'm glad I deliberately avoided reading your post till now lol

Reactions: Shahn and MiamiC70

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
There were 7 types of cave men.

Its logical to assume that a few of them figured out how to hide, instead of being slaughtered by us.

Arfcoms creepy thread has the "cow man" story that's particularly epicly scary. Up to you whether it's fakeor not.

On the other hand, I've had campers freak out at a black bear standing up. Stupid bear skylined herself at sunset. Look like a skin walker. Much wailing. Lol.

Last edited:

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

There were 7 types of cave men.

Its logical to assume that a few of them figured out how to hide, instead of being slaughtered by us.

Arfcoms creepy thread has the "cow man" story that's particularly epicly scary. Up to you whether it's fakeor not.

On the other hand, I've had campers freak out at a black bear standing up. Stupid bear skylined herself at sunset. Look like a skin walker. Much wailing. Lol.
I'm glad that bears are not something that scares me. My poor nephew is terrified of them to the point that hearing one bellowing in the distance on my last expedition was enough to nearly cause a panic attack. Don't get me wrong, I respect the power of bears and I am extremely careful in bear country, which for me is basically everywhere, but they don't scare me.

Reactions: Shahn

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

I can't say that I believe in Bigfoot, but what I will say is there are things that I have experienced that I can't explain. Its kind of like the answer I give about UFOs which is "What makes us so conceded to think out of an infinite number of planets around infinite number of suns, we are the only ones?" Not saying something is there, but the odds are there is something somewhere. I suppose that mentality can be directed to Bigfoot as well...
" We are just are but a grain of sand on a huge beach", Carl Sagan..........

Reactions: Shahn

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
What thread please?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my post in that thread about it (below). ...... "Things that go bump in the night"... That video is and was very compelling. Moving uphill at altitude, like your on snow shoes but at a world class pace, yah................very compelling stuff, and I still think it makes you wonder.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

******** "Exactly...........Watch the video a OB member (Chadlyb ) posted in that thread. Anyone who has been in mountainous altitude, will realize just how fast ....IN THE SNOW....the BIPEDEL object is moving, without stopping for breath etc. A lot of acreage covered. It really does make you wonder!"************

Reactions: KAIONE

Tundracamper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

Seattle and any other big city!! Lots of really weird creatures there.I still have nightmares and my visit was over 5 years ago.
Joking aside, I’ve never been as uncomfortable in the woods as I have been walking in downtown Seattle, and I’ve been to some pretty remote places.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Joking aside, I’ve never been as uncomfortable in the woods as I have been walking in downtown Seattle, and I’ve been to some pretty remote places.
Amen to that. I feel much more at ease deep in the woods far from any other human being than I do in downtown Vancouver or any other city.