Big river side of Mississippi folk here?

• HTML tutorial

Salem

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Salem
Last Name
Long
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Is there anybody around central north or the Eastside of Mississippi? I'm up in Tunica on the delta right on the river about 35 miles south of Memphis Tennessee looking for people to get up with anybody want to get together or chat? Be really cool to get a trip planned out. Feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook I'm on there as Salem Midnyte. hope to hear from somebody soon in my area. Peace y'all

T4R_Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Memphis, TN
Member #

Is there anybody around central north or the Eastside of Mississippi? I'm up in Tunica on the delta right on the river about 35 miles south of Memphis Tennessee looking for people to get up with anybody want to get together or chat? Be really cool to get a trip planned out. Feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook I'm on there as Salem Midnyte. hope to hear from somebody soon in my area. Peace y'all
What's up man? I live in Memphis and always have to travel to go places to do some overlanding. If you know any good places around the area let me know and we can try to get a small group up.

Salem

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Salem
Last Name
Long
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I know some day trip type stuff that can be strung together hmu on FB

GrindGuy666

Rank 0

Traveler I

Vancleave, MS, USA
Member #

I’m looking for folks in South Mississippi lol

Salem

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Salem
Last Name
Long
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey guys I been caught up with some life things the last few months Ive also moved to Memphis shoot me a message if still interested in get togetherness lol 9016061934

Reactions: Stickman

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
For what it's worth I'm in the Collierville area. Kinda sparse finding people on here in the area. Happy to meet up if you guys want to. Can pick a simple location like a Buffalo Wild Wings.

Used to live in Texas, tons of car/camping friends down there still, but still looking for the right fit here.

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

For what it's worth I'm in the Collierville area. Kinda sparse finding people on here in the area. Happy to meet up if you guys want to. Can pick a simple location like a Buffalo Wild Wings.

Used to live in Texas, tons of car/camping friends down there still, but still looking for the right fit here.
i'm just down in hernando :)

Reactions: Stickman

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
ooo you arent far from LBL at all! Went up that way a few weeks ago. Theres some nice camping spots up there for sure!
Question, LBL...did you stay in RV hookup sites, primitive sites, or just find a spot of land and boondock?