Contributor I

Stanfordville, New York, USA
First Name
Hilliard
Last Name
Betancourt
Member #

Hello everyone

My name is Pineapple. I hope I am in the right forum? 2017 3500 high country chevy is my truck.

These are my specs

136 gallons of diesel on board
52 gallons fresh water
dometic 95 dual zone
dual Arb air compressor
5000 watt inverter
cook stove
200 amp hour lithium iron batteries
red arc dc charger
red arc smart solenoid
CVT roof top tent
Rhinorack Batwing 270 awning
Warn winch 16.5 Ti-S
Maxxtrack

just a few things need some more stuff LOL. But do need some help with my tires. I have cooper Discover STT Pro 285 /70/17. Need new tires now and thinking of going to 35 1050 17 Kenda Klever tires does anyone have a clue if there are good tires?

Attachments

Last edited:

Pineapple

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Hilliard
Last Name
Betancourt
Member #

Just checking if my lockers work. I forgot I need to install the relocation kit for my DEF tank. Not sure why Chevy put that tank under the passenger side. It sure makes my clearance lower than it should be. Post pictures of it moved soon. Working on new storage system in back too.
20200117_124818.jpg

Last edited:

Pineapple

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Hilliard
Last Name
Betancourt
Member #

Just got the 35’s on my beast. They sure fill up the wheel well. No lift and they dont rub anywhere. They ride great. Had to replace pitman arm and ider too. It’s rides like a new truck. Tomorrow installing DEDF relocation kit and Support brakets for pitman arm and Ider. It’s from Cognito. Post pictures of tank gone ASAP

77EC3F9C-78AB-49D7-92FF-F80559A33724.jpeg

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Just got the 35’s on my beast. They sure fill up the wheel well. No lift and they dont rub anywhere. They ride great. Had to replace pitman arm and ider too. It’s rides like a new truck. Tomorrow installing DEDF relocation kit and Support brakets for pitman arm and Ider. It’s from Cognito. Post pictures of tank gone ASAP

View attachment 137072
SWEET rig, love it! What you sacrifice on tight trails you make up for in comfort and payload. I have an F350 (SRW) and appreciate the same tradeoffs.