Best Online Jeep and Land Rover / Defender Forums?

• HTML tutorial

jaymar

Rank I

Contributor III

SoCal
First Name
John
Last Name
Marlow
What are the best Jeep and Land Rover and Defender-specific forums when it comes to mechanical, mods (street/offroad), builds, outfitting, wheeling, overlanding etc.? And is there a sort of one-site-for-all-of that, like IH8MUD is for Land Cruisers?

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
What are the best Jeep and Land Rover and Defender-specific forums when it comes to mechanical, mods (street/offroad), builds, outfitting, wheeling, overlanding etc.? And is there a sort of one-site-for-all-of that, like IH8MUD is for Land Cruisers?
For Jeep at at least it kind of depends on the Model of Jeep you have.

For TJ I have been very happy with www.wranglertjforum.com www.jeepforum.com is ok but the website got VERY annoying when they were bought out.
Cherokee (XJ) www.cherokeeforum.com

Reactions: jaymar and BCMoto

jaymar

Rank I

Contributor III

SoCal
First Name
John
Last Name
Marlow

For TJ I have been very happy with www.wranglertjforum.com www.jeepforum.com is ok but the website got VERY annoying when they were bought out.
IH8MUD was my first experience, maybe they're an exception in that the one site hosts separate forums for every conceivable model year? Personally, looking at Wrangler Unlimited JK, Rubicon, J8--but interested in learning of other Jeep forums, too.

jaymar

Rank I

Contributor III

SoCal
First Name
John
Last Name
Marlow
Can you be more specific? Are you talking the original Defender when it comes to that? As to Land Rover - The Series Rovers? Discos?
Was hoping to find an all-in-one site like IH8MUD, which hosts separate forums for every conceivable model year. But if not, I'm looking at the 110 and Defender 110. But interested in finding out about other forums as well.

Last edited:

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

IH8MUD was my first experience, maybe they're an exception in that the one site hosts separate forums for every conceivable model year? Personally, looking at Wrangler Unlimited JK, Rubicon, J8--but interested in learning of other Jeep forums, too.
Wranglerjkforum.com is a branch out from the wranglertjforum. J8 forums will be rare at least around US based forum. Just a rare model in the US

Reactions: jaymar