BCBrian's 2015 Nissan Xterra PRO4X

• HTML tutorial

kootsfrontier

Rank 0

Traveler I

Your build is looking good. I don't remember having those leaf spring washers on my old man emus. I will have to check that out tomorrow. I am also struggling and debating the height issues on this platform. I think I want taller then OME but don't want to go full titan. 1 inch spacers might be the solution and the wheel spacers to match. Thanks for the idea

Reactions: BCBrian

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

After slipping and sliding around in the snow and mud in the Reno area back in January, I decided to have the tires that were sitting in my garage installed before going off road again. My local Firestone dealer had the best deal and also offers a Lifetime Alignment so I went to them for the install. For $205 (basically 2 alignments), I can now have it aligned up to 4 times a year for as long as I own this rig! This should help extend the life of these tires and keep the rig running smoothly on the highway for the long trips to Moab and anywhere else.

My previous DuraTrac's had 41000 miles on them and I could have stretched them to 50000 but since I have several trips planned and I got such a great deal on the new set, the time was right to swap them out. A little more height is also an added plus....

Current measurements:
Drivers Front - 37 7/8"
Passenger Front - 37 7/8"
Drivers Rear - 38 5/8"
Passenger Rear - 38 5/8"