Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Little too long a drive for coffee. We are in East Texas on some acreage and would welcome hosting a meet and greet here with camping, trail building (we are cutting paths currently) and recovery skills practice to available to attendees.

Email us at pomancollective@gmail.com if there's any interest in planning something. We are located in Jasper County.

Last edited:

BayouOverlander

Rank VI

Explorer I

Bernice, LA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Hines
Member #

Little too long a drive for coffee. We are in East Texas on some acreage and would welcome hosting a meet and greet here with camping, trail building (we are cutting paths currently) and recovery skills practice to available to attendees.

Email us at pomancollective@gmail.com if there\'s any interest in planning something. We are located in Jasper County.
I had to have a moderator create it. It starts at 8 and ends at 12. This is my first one and I’m looking forward to creating more events and hosting them local to me. However, I would like to meet in east Texas at a point this year.

Roy & Kristin Zirpoli

US NorthWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kirbyville, Texas
First Name
PoManOutdoorCollective
Last Name
Zirpoli
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I had to have a moderator create it. It starts at 8 and ends at 12. This is my first one and I’m looking forward to creating more events and hosting them local to me. However, I would like to meet in east Texas at a point this year.
We would love to meet up! We are planning to go to Hot Springs Off Road Park during Spring Break too- the more the merrier!