Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

I've been looking at this trail called Barney Riley trail just outside south Lake Tahoe. I know that you spend some time in the direction of the sierras so I was wondering if you have ever been on this trail? @michael OB #0000

@administration

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
12014 said:
I’ve been looking at this trail called Barney Riley trail just outside south Lake Tahoe. I know that you spend some time in the direction of the sierras so I was wondering if you have ever been on this trail? @michael OB #0000 @administration
Hi Justin!

I have not been on that trail but it looks like I need to check it out! I reference a great book called Guide to Norther California Back Roads, and it may be in their. I'll have to check it out!

[button color="orange" size="medium" link="http://amzn.to/1HKjS0j" target="blank" ]Trail Guide Book[/button]

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

I'll have to check that book out and see what's around here. I'm trying to get the wife more into off-roading and want to do less technical trails right now as she is still a little freaked out about some of the stuff not thinking my truck can make it or not.