Rank IV

Pathfinder III

Fresno, Fresno County, California, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Macias
Member #

Ouroverlandtrips will be hitting the trail to Baja 11pm on the 21 of March . Any one planning on being there ? We’ll be there for 7-9 days doing a whole lot of R&R . First time for us . Going straight through to SanFelipe then second day headed south. Destination, Haven’t a clue .I just know the Tacoma (Dusti) is geared up and ready for anything.

Reactions: Kent R and Advtres

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I just got back yesterday. You might be able to get a Whale trip in. Later March it is late in the season and it seams they are leaving early this year.. I did 3 whale trips and hug on whales on every trip. If you want a trip go to Guerrero Negero, I like Whale Magic, whale magic.com, english speaking guides, the shortest ride to the whales. I have been cruising Baja for 50 plus years, if you what some beta just ask.

Reactions: Corrie

Ouroverlandtrips

Rank IV

Pathfinder III

Fresno, Fresno County, California, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Macias
Member #

I just got back yesterday. You might be able to get a Whale trip in. Later March it is late in the season and it seams they are leaving early this year.. I did 3 whale trips and hug on whales on every trip. If you want a trip go to Guerrero Negero, I like Whale Magic, whale magic.com, english speaking guides, the shortest ride to the whales. I have been cruising Baja for 50 plus years, if you what some beta just ask.
I’ll definitely be reaching out with that many years of knowledge under your belt

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Easter week and the week before Easter get pretty crowded with locals. The Sea of Cortez is very popular with parties going all night and lots of loud music. You'll have to work to get away from the parties. I have some ideas, rough and passable roads to some remote beaches. If you want I can PM them to you.

garladc300

Rank I

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Garland
Ouroverlandtrips will be hitting the trail to Baja 11pm on the 21 of March . Any one planning on being there ? We’ll be there for 7-9 days doing a whole lot of R&R . First time for us . Going straight through to SanFelipe then second day headed south. Destination, Haven’t a clue .I just know the Tacoma (Dusti) is geared up and ready for anything.
I'm heading down that week as well. Leaving Colorado on the 23rd and crossing the border the 24th. I'm in a Gladiator that's ready to go anywhere remote. If you're looking for company let me know.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
You might message two of our Ambassadors @Firemom she and her husband @Magic Mike Mike aka Ironhorse Overland, they have spend lots of time down there. Currently they are on the Pan American in Panama but she loves to talk about Baja.

MyaWelch

Rank I

Contributor II

USA
First Name
Mya
Last Name
Welch
You might message two of our Ambassadors Firemom she and her husband Magic Mike Mike aka Ironhorse Overland, they have spend lots of time down there. Currently they are on the Pan American in Panama but she loves to talk about Baja.

Ok, thanks. I will talk to her. I am a student, and I hate essay writing because no matter how hard I try, I don't get good grades. I tried to find a solution for this, and what I found is this OxEssays.com website called Oxessays, which writes essays for you. The content was good; everything was to the point and at a very cheap price.
Ok, thanks. I will talk to her.

Edit: My issue resolved.

Last edited:

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Explorer I

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

We are heading to Baja for the first time in a couple of weeks to give the Grenadier a bit of a shakedown. We decided to participate in the NORRA Mexican 1000 Safari Class and are excited to see all the action around the race while doing some overlanding in a new spot.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

We are heading to Baja for the first time in a couple of weeks to give the Grenadier a bit of a shakedown. We decided to participate in the NORRA Mexican 1000 Safari Class and are excited to see all the action around the race while doing some overlanding in a new spot.
You are going to have a great time! if you can take you time coming home. I think Slow Baja will be there too, He is a wealth of knowledge and a fun podcast. He's easy to find, old Toyota with SLOW BAJA on the side.