Bailey's 2010 Tundra & 2018 Four Wheel Camper

• HTML tutorial

BJ'sFJ

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

UPDATE:

Keeping the Truck & Camper. I will probably retire it from full-time duties while I give the setup some TLC. I need a new rear bumper and some other body work. I was very close to ditching the setup but quickly realized nothing else would be a good replacement.

It will stay with me for a while unless some significant event comes up and I need the $$$

Leaving the DC area on the 14th and will slowly make my way towards Colorado where I have some friends & family that will let me stay there while I upgrade some things.

BJ'sFJ

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Woke up and it was -5. I feel like I've pushed the limits of the camper. Not sure i'd camp in temps below 10 degrees.

I went through 1 tank in 16 hours. Inside temp set at 55-60 and the exterior temp was 8 degree down to negative 5.

BJ'sFJ

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

A few updates...

Picked up some new tires. I decided to go with the 285/75/17 Toyo ATII again. My last set had roughly 45k when I replaced them and could have gone another 5-7k but I wanted some fresh tread for the winter. I've been very happy with these tires and this size (285/75/17 aka 34x11.5)

I also added Baja Designs S1's in the ditch light location. These bolt to my current XL80s and will be wired on their own switch using the switch pros.

I had initially gone with the Amber Wide Cornering but decided to switch to the Work/Scene pattern. Wiring should be here in the next few days
:thumbsup:

The camper also saw some additions in the form of rubber flooring. This will insulate slightly while providing more protection from the elements.

BJ'sFJ

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Selling the Goose-Gear Rear Seat Delete (40%, 60%, or 100%) | Western Slope, CO (Between Fort Collins and CO Springs)

Selling both the 40% and 60% goose gear seat delete. These are in the Western Slope of CO, I frequent between Fort Collins and CO springs.

40% (07-13 CrewMax) - Retail $519 (ASKING $325)
[IMG]

60% (07-13 CrewMax) - Retail $599 (ASKING $395)
[IMG]

OR $650 FOR EVERYTHING !!!

Reactions: Wallygator

Wallygator

Rank III

Contributor II

USA
Selling the Goose-Gear Rear Seat Delete (40%, 60%, or 100%) | Western Slope, CO (Between Fort Collins and CO Springs)

Selling both the 40% and 60% goose gear seat delete. These are in the Western Slope of CO, I frequent between Fort Collins and CO springs.

40% (07-13 CrewMax) - Retail $519 (ASKING $325)
[IMG]

60% (07-13 CrewMax) - Retail $599 (ASKING $395)
[IMG]

OR $650 FOR EVERYTHING !!!
Good luck with the sale but out of curiosity, why are you selling the Goose Gear?