Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Wow, thanks for all the responses! I'll adjust my settings tomorrow and try it out. Working at the Fire Department tonight, so no playing on the jeep!. I'll let you know what happens with it.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
One other thing, you should do is re-format the card. Every time that the alarm part of the camera goes off, it saves 30 seconds into memory that the video can not loop over during regular videotaping. So, that in turn gives you less and less storage space to use. When you make those adjustments it will allow the camera work like it should.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
You just tap the screen till you see rear view. It is just 1 tap of the screen on mine. The first screen is front view and second screen is rear view.
It always records both front and rear whenever you see the rec blinking at the top of the screen.

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

So how has your mirror camera been doing? Have we fixed the issues that you were having or have you given up in disgust?
Seems to be working fine, my charging cord was bad, so I am coming up with another option. I do format my sd card every other day. Considering turning off the lock feature. Thanks for the help

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Seems to be working fine, my charging cord was bad, so I am coming up with another option. I do format my sd card every other day. Considering turning off the lock feature. Thanks for the help
I would like to turn my cord into a hardwire install just to free up the lighter socket for other items.

SiDbaru

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

I installed a very nice unit onto my grandfather's f250.
Check out the RVS camera kits. They have many options and are top notch