New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I'm really bummed that you guys won't be here!! We are thinking about a Fall run I'll keep you informed. for some reason your comment did not come through on the app. I saw it from the website.
A fall run would be great! Maybe the weekend before or after Overland Expo East?

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

I’ll give this thread a quick bump, mostly because I’d LOVE to see what you all were able to score while visiting KY. We hated missing the trip this year but sometimes things happen for a reason.
That said I picked up these two bottles this past Wed. No I didn’t pay “retail” BUT I also didn’t pay Cask Cartel price lol, my regular place treats me very fairly as we have an excellent relationship. But that said he’s in business to make a buck too….
A469268F-122C-412F-ACCA-A44902FACA1F.jpeg
Please share photos of your scores if you have them. Hope to see you all soon. We will be at East for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Commish1999

ArJayDubbaU

Rank V

Traveler III

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I’ll give this thread a quick bump, mostly because I’d LOVE to see what you all were able to score while visiting KY. We hated missing the trip this year but sometimes things happen for a reason.
That said I picked up these two bottles this past Wed. No I didn’t pay “retail” BUT I also didn’t pay Cask Cartel price lol, my regular place treats me very fairly as we have an excellent relationship. But that said he’s in business to make a buck too….
View attachment 228626
Please share photos of your scores if you have them. Hope to see you all soon. We will be at East for sure.
Nice score!

Reactions: simplyanadventure

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
View attachment 228626
Nicely done...! Wish you were here

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

Nicely done...! Wish you were here
Hey Scott, (or anyone else who cares to chime in) I’ve got a buddy that’s headed to KY soon. He was asking what to expect to see for sale at Buffalo Trace. I told him my guess would be BT or Weller SR only, you all didn’t see anything else while you were there did you? Blantons or Antique 107? Or? Let me know if you have a chance. Thanks!!!

Dave

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey Scott, (or anyone else who cares to chime in) I’ve got a buddy that’s headed to KY soon. He was asking what to expect to see for sale at Buffalo Trace. I told him my guess would be BT or Weller SR only, you all didn’t see anything else while you were there did you? Blantons or Antique 107? Or? Let me know if you have a chance. Thanks!!!

Dave
Here's the link that Buffalo Trace updates daily:

Product Availability