Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Let me know if you add more vehicles or you have drops I have 2 rig interested, we are in Louisville area so just down the road :grin: Thanks Brian

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I’m going to have to forego this one. Just realized I’m getting some work done on my rig this weekend. And I’m stuck with this appointment as I have a trip two weeks after. My spot is now available.

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I’m going to have to forego this one. Just realized I’m getting some work done on my rig this weekend. And I’m stuck with this appointment as I have a trip two weeks after. My spot is now available.
Thanks from the heads up SJ I got your spot. Would it be are har no if I brought a non member. Sure we could suck him in with this rally.

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Thanks from the heads up SJ I got your spot. Would it be are har no if I brought a non member. Sure we could suck him in with this rally.

BPCLFD

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sellersburg, IN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Cox
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Kgxpedition

Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Ok all I’m going to try to do something we did on the very 1st Run. Each rig will bring or buy a bottle of Bourbon to Share at the tasting on Sat nite, we should have 20 different Bottle to taste. This was awesome the last time, it lets you try something you may never buy yourself. If you don’t mind replying what bottle you are bring to this thread so we don’t end up with 20 of the same or if you plan on get it on Sat you will kinda know what you should or should not buy.
Thanks
Darrin.

• Love
Reactions: Commish1999

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

So excited for another one of these. We had an absolute blast last time…. Really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Kgxpedition

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Ok all I’m going to try to do something we did on the very 1st Run. Each rig will bring or buy a bottle of Bourbon to Share at the tasting on Sat nite, we should have 20 different Bottle to taste. This was awesome the last time, it lets you try something you may never buy yourself. If you don’t mind replying what bottle you are bring to this thread so we don’t end up with 20 of the same or if you plan on get it on Sat you will kinda know what you should or should not buy.
Thanks
Darrin.
I'll start with Old Forester 1920.

This is a great bottle that is always available and at a great price point: It never disappoints...

I'll be down there for a few extra days, so I'm sure there will be several more...

Cheers

20210531_123643-01.jpegPSX_20200912_192047-01.jpegIMG_20200724_213821_740-01.jpeg

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

Ok, I’ll play…. I’ll bring a fresh bottle of John J. Bowman. Absolutely one of my favorite pours to date. My picture isn’t nearly as cool as Scott’s but I did my best!3C15D4F2-D1BA-47EA-9DD0-AFA06895C745.jpeg

Last edited:

SpookyII

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Danbury, CT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
SmoothOperators
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC10IM
Thanks
Darrin.
Ill bring a boring bottle of Maker's, but I will also bring a vat of Luxardo Cherries, vermouth, bitters, and some oranges to make some Old-fashioned/Manhattans!

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

So unfortunately I’ve got to bail on the trip this year. Super bummed but it’s just not going to work out. Hope you all have an AMAZING time and with any luck I’ll see you all in 2023!

D

Deleted member 51419

I’d love to attend, coming from
Memphis, but it looks booked solid. Bummer

Kgxpedition

Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

So unfortunately I’ve got to bail on the trip this year. Super bummed but it’s just not going to work out. Hope you all have an AMAZING time and with any luck I’ll see you all in 2023!
I'm really bummed that you guys won't be here!! We are thinking about a Fall run I'll keep you informed. for some reason your comment did not come through on the app. I saw it from the website.

Reactions: simplyanadventure