Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
I have several of his books for Utah. I wish he would have made one for northeast Nevada.

jamesvince

Rank 0

Contributor II

United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Vince
I agree, it's a shame he hasn't covered that region yet in his series. Northeast Nevada seems like it would be full of interesting history and landscape to spotlight.
Have you checked whether he has any plans to expand his series to a Nevada edition in the future? It could be worth reaching out to the author directly to suggest the idea if you haven't already.
In the meantime, you might want to look for other local history books focused specifically on northeast Nevada. Some authors may have written more localized books covering interesting facts, stories, landmarks, etc for that area. But you should try kingdom spoiler which may cover all localized facts and stories.

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
I agree, it's a shame he hasn't covered that region yet in his series. Northeast Nevada seems like it would be full of interesting history and landscape to spotlight.
Have you checked whether he has any plans to expand his series to a Nevada edition in the future? It could be worth reaching out to the author directly to suggest the idea if you haven't already.
In the meantime, you might want to look for other local history books focused specifically on northeast Nevada. Some authors may have written more localized books covering interesting facts, stories, landmarks, etc for that area. But you should try kingdom spoiler which may cover all localized facts and stories.
I have not checked to see if he has any plans on expanding to cover this area but it is worth a try. I will see if I can get any contact info. I do have some books that cover Nevada in general and have seen some websites. Unfortunately information is very sparse for this area. Tried your kingdom spoiler link but it is in Japanese.