Bruce
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0NBD
Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Great trip. I would like to go, but not sure about the dates. We might have a family wedding or friends from Texas coming up to camp
found out yesterday, the wedding is happening in July this year, so I am out

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

found out yesterday, the wedding is happening in July this year, so I am out
Hello NMBruce, No worries, enjoy the wedding. Maybe next year? I've been hosting annual expeditions (and sometimes semi-annual) for the last 9 years (2 years posting on OB). In the meantime time, find another trip and go.

NMBruce

Rank V

Advocate II

Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0NBD
Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Hello NMBruce, No worries, enjoy the wedding. Maybe next year? I've been hosting annual expeditions (and sometimes semi-annual) for the last 9 years (2 years posting on OB). In the meantime time, find another trip and go.
Thanks, it should fun in Ireland.
My camping/off road buddy want to do a trip, so I will get out.

I am going to follow you to see what you have going on

Reactions: Tom Cole

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Week #1 (option A) is full and now has a waiting list.
Week #2 (option B) still has 2 spots open.

If you are interested in option C, both weeks, please send me a PM.

For everyone that has registered already, you should have received an email from me with trip preparations. If you did not receive it, please send me an email.

Thank you much, -Tom

Reactions: OkieDavid

Another Way Home

Rank II

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinewood Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Lincoln
Last Name
Phillips
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0FEK
Super tempting trip! I would be coming from the previous event near Ouray, CO. with my son in a 1991 Toyota Troopcarrier on a ~2.5lift, front and rear off-roar bumper and full winch/recovery gear, but no lockers (unless...) is this a 'camp-the-whole time' or periodic town stays along the way? Thanks for your time!

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Super tempting trip! I would be coming from the previous event near Ouray, CO. with my son in a 1991 Toyota Troopcarrier on a ~2.5lift, front and rear off-roar bumper and full winch/recovery gear, but no lockers (unless...) is this a 'camp-the-whole time' or periodic town stays along the way? Thanks for your time!
Your rig sounds great and Ouray is my 2nd most favorite... The plan is to camp-the-whole time (Shower Pouches encouraged!). However, we do recommend glamping -or- just simply sleep under the stars. Stringing up a hammock between 2 front hoops is another possibility.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
I've had some things pop up, and I will NOT be able to join on this. I was a Week 1 Colorado only guy. Sorry, and bummed.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello Everyone, we still have several spots open for week #2 -and/or- if you are interested in both weeks, we could make it happen (even though week #1 is technically full).

ZILLVERADO

Rank II

Contributor II

New Mexico
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Zillweger
Member #

Hello Everyone, we still have several spots open for week #2 -and/or- if you are interested in both weeks, we could make it happen (even though week #1 is technically full).
Hey Tom,

A couple buddies and I are interested in joining for Week 2, the Colorado portion. Are yall at Max yet? Two experienced overlanders, one brand new. We'd like to bring all 3 rigs, but can pair up if needed. Thanks for setting this up!

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hey Tom,

A couple buddies and I are interested in joining for Week 2, the Colorado portion. Are yall at Max yet? Two experienced overlanders, one brand new. We'd like to bring all 3 rigs, but can pair up if needed. Thanks for setting this up!
Hello Adam, Yes, we've got 2 spots open, but we can accommodate the third vehicle as well. Please PM me to offically get on the list and then start receiving the Trip Guide and the group emails.

NessieAndZee

Rank III

Advocate III

Montana, USA
First Name
Zee
Last Name
Zee
Member #

This sounds awesome! I'm super new here so I'm not familiar with how this works. I'll be in Durango, Colorado doing some work until July 3rd. Could I meet up with you guys on the trail then for a couple of days before I head out to Oklahoma?

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

This sounds awesome! I'm super new here so I'm not familiar with how this works. I'll be in Durango, Colorado doing some work until July 3rd. Could I meet up with you guys on the trail then for a couple of days before I head out to Oklahoma?
Howdy NessieAndZee, Welcome to the OB community, glad you are here. We should be passing through Moab area around July 3rd northbound on the BDR. Please send me a Private Message and let's see if we can work the logistics out.

Reactions: NessieAndZee

ZILLVERADO

Rank II

Contributor II

New Mexico
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Zillweger
Member #

Hey Tom,

Hello Adam, Yes, we've got 2 spots open, but we can accommodate the third vehicle as well. Please PM me to offically get on the list and then start receiving the Trip Guide and the group emails.
Hey Tom, did you recieve my DMs? Not sure if there is an issue with my OB app...sent you my email address

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hey Tom, did you recieve my DMs? Not sure if there is an issue with my OB app...sent you my email address
Hello Adam,
I didn't received the DM's, but no worries, I have you penciled in. To make it inked in, please shoot me an email at tcole dot texas at gmail dot com. Then i can start forwarding you all the information.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Week #1 for the Utah BDR is completely full and now is a waiting list if you wish to participate.
Week #2 for the CO BDR has 1 remaining spot available.
Option #3 for both weeks is no longer available given Week#1 is full; unless you want to be added on waiting list.

Thank you,
-Tom

Reactions: Ghosted_PRO4X

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Week #1 for the Utah BDR is completely full and now is a waiting list if you wish to participate.
Week #2 for the CO BDR has 1 remaining spot available.
Option #3 for both weeks is no longer available given Week#1 is full; unless you want to be added on waiting list.

Thank you,
-Tom
Hi Tom,

Is that spot for the CO BDR still open?