Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
No I don’t have anything planned. I get home mid February and want to hit some trails. Would be great if they had some snow but we will see
@Billygoat Rocklanding is the most active Az member in the OB as far as I can see from my OB emails. I would contact him if I were living in Az.

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

No I don’t have anything planned. I get home mid February and want to hit some trails. Would be great if they had some snow but we will see
@Billygoat Rocklanding is the most active Az member in the OB as far as I can see from my OB emails. I would contact him if I were living in Az.
Thanks I been offline from here busy with school and family, but we have still been hitting trail once or twice a week.

Attachments

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

Anyone have any trail recommendations for around Phoenix?
I had to put a new engine in the Cherokee and looking to make a maiden voyage this Saturday. But I’m back up and rolling! If anyone wants to hit trails in the near future I’m always down for it (despite the heat)
- Kyle
I have the oldest kiddo grad party this weekend or I would be down. Box Canyon is my testing grounds you can make it as hard as you want. There is so much out there. But Four Peaks and the rolls is also good testing spot just not much flexing but your testing a new engine.

Reactions: kyle.d.higgins

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

I had to put a new engine in the Cherokee and looking to make a maiden voyage this Saturday. But I’m back up and rolling! If anyone wants to hit trails in the near future I’m always down for it (despite the heat)
- Kyle
BTW glad your up and running you have a nice looking Rig Cherokee was my dream vehicle when I was younger. Life was simple back then I wanted a rig that could go anywhere and could carry a fishing pole still can’t do that in my JKU!!!

Enthusiast I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Higgins
- Kyle
BTW glad your up and running you have a nice looking Rig Cherokee was my dream vehicle when I was younger. Life was simple back then I wanted a rig that could go anywhere and could carry a fishing pole still can’t do that in my JKU!!!
Thanks! Yeah I’m glad it’s back to it’s old self in time for some summer trips up north.

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

- Kyle
Try E Table Mesa Rd, start at I17 and go east till you run into N Seven Springs Rd. I really enjoyed this trail.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Wanting to head out this weekend July 16... Anybody have plans. Was thinking of running Crown King but I am new to the area and living in Prescott. Could use some tips on good trails and places to photograph.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927

CoDawwg

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Williams,AZ
Member #

Wanting to head out this weekend July 16... Anybody have plans. Was thinking of running Crown King but I am new to the area and living in Prescott. Could use some tips on good trails and places to photograph.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927
Didn’t they just have a fire in that area?

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
Not that you can’t have a fire I know they were lifted there was a actual forest fire in that area a couple weeks ago and didn’t know if roads were open.
Good call and I meant to say "Forest Closure" not "Fire restrictions". Fire restrictions are still in effect.

There is still a small forest closure at the southern tip of the PNF. Crown King is just outside the closure area.

Last edited: