Rank III

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Dragushan
Member #

@Billygoat Rocklanding we ended up headed to the 50-truck (!) Butcher Jones run, which was fun but the kids complained about all the bouncing and we didn't complete it. Lesson learned, I guess. We were intending to head North for the clean-up but didn't have time. Did you go and how was it?

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

@Billygoat Rocklanding we ended up headed to the 50-truck (!) Butcher Jones run, which was fun but the kids complained about all the bouncing and we didn't complete it. Lesson learned, I guess. We were intending to head North for the clean-up but didn't have time. Did you go and how was it?
It was good Rich was there as well so little OB rep lol. Filled 4 good size dumpster. So much trash. I love it up there but hear the trash people leave. You have every level of trail. Easy - mod diff. I took the older one with me so we did a little wheeling after but I have taking the 7mo old on the easier stuff.

Attachments

Enthusiast I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Higgins
Dec 13th: If anyone was thinking of doing this run with that AZ Sequoia group (anyone is welcome!), the location is moved. Let me know if you want to go and I'll PM you more details (it's posted in a private group...)

Dec 6th (Sunday): I'm aiming to run Butcher Jones with 50 (!) other people. Probably it'll be a ZOO with that many people, but that kinda also sounds fun. :P

View attachment 179070

Just mentioning, in case anyone wants to say hello!

I'm good for this! I'll see you then. If you could PM me the details I'd appreciate it.
Also going to be at desert rat for the toy drive tomorrow morning, hope I'll get to meet some of y'all.
-- Kyle

rb9228

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Yuma, Arizona, United States
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Banning
Member #

I really want to get a group together after the new year to go do the El Camino del Diablo trail it’s 3 days trip Starting in Ajo, Az 2 hrs from Phoenix and ending in Yuma, AZ 3 hrs from Phoenix
I'd be down for this. Please let me know if it'll be during the week. I usually have Friday thru Sunday's off

rb9228

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

First Name
Randy
Last Name
Banning
Member #

I was there too!

rb9228

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

First Name
Randy
Last Name
Banning
Member #

[/QUOTE]
Nice video. I’m also in PHX, which group was that with all the trucks? I’d like to join up sometime. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This was hosted by Arizona TREK Facebook group

Reactions: Carl Raymond

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

I plan on doing the Bradshaw Trail this week. I am planning on leaving Thursday morning and coming back Friday afternoon/early evening. It's around a 5hr trip out there and 70miles of desert trail than 3hrs back to home. It going to be a test run for a future desert trail run. This trip I will not have to worry as much about my fuel but I want to have a better idea before; El Camino Diablo, Mojave, and Rim Rocker.

Attachments

Last edited:

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

I plan on doing the Bradshaw Trail this week. I am planning on leaving Thursday morning and coming back Friday afternoon/early evening. It's around a 5hr trip out there and 70miles of desert trail than 3hrs back to home. It going to be a test run for a future desert trail run. This trip I will not have to worry as much about my fuel but I want to have a better idea before; El Camino Diablo, Mojave, and Rim Rocker.
Great trip man, it was windy. Very easy trail but very scenic and just fun.

Attachments

TN_4Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southside, TN, USA
First Name
Bud
Last Name
Bud
Member #

Anybody planning anything in the middle of February?
Did you have anything in mind particularly ? I'm thinking late in the month. I need a shake down for my rig and me. We are both old and rusty.
No I don’t have anything planned. I get home mid February and want to hit some trails. Would be great if they had some snow but we will see