Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

I'm just down the road from Buda in San Marcos. In the Cabela's parking lot there is a cracker barrel, Logan's, a Dan's burgers and some fast food.

Last edited:

dna44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin TX
First Name
Nick
Last Name
DiPasquale
Member #

I'll be in Vegas for this meet but I'll be sure to hit the next one.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
We still haven't nailed down a date. So that everyone can plan to attend, how does Aug 11 or 12 sound? We could make the monthly event the second Friday of each month.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
@ZuLander can you check with Cabelas, to see what they can make available for us. I'm in North Austin, and have had no luck getting them on the phone. See if they are cool with BYOB, if not no big deal. A couple posts about wanting to have a bear or two during the meeting.

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

@ZuLander can you check with Cabelas, to see what they can make available for us. I'm in North Austin, and have had no luck getting them on the phone. See if they are cool with BYOB, if not no big deal. A couple posts about wanting to have a bear or two during the meeting.
This is why I would recommend Logan's roadhouse over the Cabela's restaurant. Last time I was in Cabela's on a week night they were making store wide closing announcements at 8pm.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
This is why I would recommend Logan's roadhouse over the Cabela's restaurant. Last time I was in Cabela's on a week night they were making store wide closing announcements at 8pm.
What do we think about a early evening Saturday meeting. Something around 6ish.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I leave Wednesday the 26th and I'm back in Austin Tuesday the 1st. Work is sending me out there for a conference.
I think we may shoot for 11th or 12th, you should be back by then. Hope to see you, if your schedule permits.

dna44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin TX
First Name
Nick
Last Name
DiPasquale
Member #

I think we may shoot for 11th or 12th, you should be back by then. Hope to see you, if your schedule permits.
Absolutely! I'll keep an eye on this thread and I will definitely be at the next meetup!

I just started building my rig so this is even more motivation to make some progress on it haha

Reactions: Jeff Graham