ATX Rigs n Tacos (Austin TX) - 06/29/2017

• HTML tutorial

bushmdc

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, TX
Member #

Ew, this sounds awesome! I had plans to start my Summer Time Roadtrip from ATX to Deerlodge, MT but I think I might be able to push it back one day. I mean, the ATXJ is always down, I'm a maybe for know but extremely interested.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I think I put 6:30 - 8:00 somewhere in there. If not. 6:30 pm. I may be there a little earlier so the little one can eat earlier. But I intend to hang out for the duration.

ZuLander

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Marcos, Tx
Member #

Good to know the time. I have an event with friends that I need to have the trailer to that night in New Braunfels. May not be able to stay for the duration.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I will likely be there around 6 so my kid can eat but I will be there for the duration

ZuLander

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Marcos, Tx
Member #

Chris, do you know if there's enough room at this location to have my trailer? We will be dropping it off at a friend's property for the weekend right after this, and it would save us a little time if we can bring it. If not, it's not a big deal. Just may not be able to stay as long.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Chris, do you know if there's enough room at this location to have my trailer? We will be dropping it off at a friend's property for the weekend right after this, and it would save us a little time if we can bring it. If not, it's not a big deal. Just may not be able to stay as long.

There is a HEB and some other stores with big parking lots that are all attached if you need extra space.

ZuLander

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Marcos, Tx
Member #

Sweet. Thanks. And don't see via the mobile app which Torchy's this is at. Maybe if I log in on my laptop?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Sweet. Thanks. And don't see via the mobile app which Torchy's this is at. Maybe if I log in on my laptop?

Dang, it used to say bit it looks like the latest update may have changed how it shows on the map. Will add to the description, but just so you know it's the one on 620 / Anderson Mill Rd.