Atlantic Canada

• HTML tutorial
T

The Raven

So much to see there, so few members...very sad I love the translab and nlfd route

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Back in the east again after being away for 20 years. Was in Winnipeg now in Fredericton. Anybody up for a meet up? We’ll be in Halifax at the end of October for a few days. We would love to have someone show us some cool spots.

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Hi all, it’s time to plan the next leg of our adventure.

The short story is we traveled from Winnipeg MB to Fredericton NB last summer. We’ve had a blast here in Fredericton. But in May it will be time to head for home. We plan on first driving south to Halifax, run the coast highway, maybe Cape Breton. From there a slow meander back to the ‘Peg through Canada.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to great places to camp or stay? Even your back yard?Things we should see? Want to meet up and enjoy a cold one?

We will be traveling in caravan. 2 Nissan Xterras, 3 adults, 2 fantastic dogs.

Thanks in advance

Abdventue Mobile and friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

When in May are you aiming for? There are lots of places to see around the Province. Im away for a lot of May unfortunately, but at the very least I can try to help you plan some places to aim for.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Well our lease is up May 1st. So we’d like to hit the road ASAP after that. We’d like to mostly back to Winnipeg by May long weekend. Though we realize that the weather may work against us. We are prepared for cold weather. This early in the season most commercial camp sites will be closed. We are on a budget so free camping would be cool. Just picked up a NS map and put it on the wall. Let the planning begin!

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Yeah, happy to give you guys some ideas. Shoot me an e-mail @ roamwildoverland@gmail.com or PM me on here. Let me know what you’re looking for (everyones version of good spots is different, depending in your style of travel and rig) and where and I’ll give you my two cents based on my experience.