Atlantic Canada

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Blaklyte

Rank 0

Contributor I

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Durette
Keep us posted. We are due for a run here soon, so be sure to watch the forums!
Yeah I'm going to look at a 2004 Land Rover Discovery next week. If it's in good shape and without major issues I will come back a Land Rover owner.

There is also a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee in moncton that could be interesting but I kinda have my hearth set on a Disco 2.

BTW: where do you normally order your aftermarket parts?

Roam Wild Overland

Canada Atlantic Region Member Rep

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Yeah I'm going to look at a 2004 Land Rover Discovery next week. If it's in good shape and without major issues I will come back a Land Rover owner.

There is also a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee in moncton that could be interesting but I kinda have my hearth set on a Disco 2.

I'm not really sure for the Rovers. I use Northridge 4x4 for online stuff, and a few local shops here in Nova Scotia, but that's for a Jeep JK.

Canoehead

Rank I

Contributor I

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Member #

4 Wheel Parts might sell some stuff for LR2. I got my ARB bumper from them. They have a store in Fredericton.

Blaklyte

Rank 0

Contributor I

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Durette
Finally pulled the trigger on a rig, it’s a 2004 LRD2 with 136,000km 83,000 miles for our American friends.

There is a couple of think I want to do before going on a long trip. 1st on the list is replacing all 4 o2 sensor, ball joints on the right and will probably need an alignment. Any Land Rover friends out there that knows what else would be top priority, also let me know if you ever want to meet up. I’m in Moncton. Thanks