Arkansas "helped" Build not Bought

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Rear Tables attached and almost complete. Side Boxes going on and the front battery box along with the moving of the propane cylinders forward done. Hoping to have this home in a couple weeks to start on the wiring and plumbing of the water.
IMG_5535.JPGIMG_5536.JPGIMG_5537.JPG

Reactions: Ncat

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Rear tables tweaked a little. Moved the sinks to the middle pullout table. Boxes tweaked a little, and actually decided to rebuild them due to the fact that the think metal warped a little when we put them all together. Rear light housing made for the rear lights. Front door to battery box installed.IMG_5616.JPGIMG_5685.JPGIMG_5686.JPG
IMG_5535.JPG

Attachments

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Finally side boxes are on. All that is left before paint will be to install the water tank underneath the bed and above the axle. Then it will go to paint.
FHZJ0092.JPEGIMG_5957.JPGIMG_5959.JPGIMG_5959.JPGNWZZ8330.JPEGIMG_5961.JPGTUAO9641.JPEG

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Painted finished and brought home. Turned out really nice I think. Next to spend all weekend wiring it up and plumbing the water to the shower and sinks. Can't wait to get this thing out!

Attachments

Reactions: OverlandBrennen

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Was able to get the water tank installed and ran some water lines to the pump and hot water heater. It only took about 37 trips to Lowe's to get all of the right fittings finally. A few leaks fixed and should be ready to go.

Attachments

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Built an electrical charging station for all of our phones, lights, fridge etc to be put inside one of the side boxes. It turned out really nice and was able to fit it inside and wire it all together with the help of a friend. Had some good help on the lining of the battery box as well. Nobody beats my helpers lol

Attachments

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Electrical Shower Box completed for now. I left some room to add a power inverter when I was able to get one. Was able to hide 90% of the wiring. Not trying to make it like a Turtleback but want it to be nice. Once I have some more time I will do a better job of securing the hot water heater and cleaning up the wires.

Attachments

Reactions: Tundra thompson

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Took the box on the other side and made myself a chuck box so that all of our kitchen items would be available and ready at all times. Im not a carpenter so I am really pleased at how it turned out.IMG_6148.JPGIMG_6157.JPGIMG_6226.JPGIMG_6227.JPGIMG_6229.JPGIMG_6228.JPGIMG_6229.JPG

Reactions: Tundra thompson

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

The Overland Bound Southeast Meetup (first one ever) was the maiden voyage for the trailer. Pulled great and had no problems getting there whether off-road or interstate. Wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be. For so long we have been just tent camping or have had everything attached to our vehicle which has made it very hard to go out and leave to explore some trails, pickup extra water etc. Setting up the base camp with the trailer was so nice as we were able to head out into the forest and lead a group on some forest roads. It was incredible in that aspect. The trailer didn't set level when hooked up so need to adjust that when I return. Also had some water leaks and other ideas for improvement. But all in all I was very pleased and loved it.
IMG_6289.JPGIMG_6366.JPGIMG_6295.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: tchughes