AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
Every 3rd Saturday of the month we get together and do a trail run. Some of us camp that night too. Usually, 10-15 vehicles show up. It's put on by the owner of Method Coffee (not me) and I recommend checking their Instagram for details. I've been to the last 6 or so and it's always a great group.

Meet starts at 8am and they usually roll out around 10am.

It's also posted as a Rally Point in the Overland Bound app.

Last edited:

WesternExplorer

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gaylor
Member #

Would like that……curious what type of trails generally? I’m in a powerwagon and fairly novice on technical trails. Not ready for too technical especially with a beast of a vehicle like this…??

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
Would like that……curious what type of trails generally? I’m in a powerwagon and fairly novice on technical trails. Not ready for too technical especially with a beast of a vehicle like this…??
I’m in a Power Wagon too. They base the trails on the vehicles that show up. Everything from lifted Subarus to old military vehicles. Nothing overly technical and everyone is willing to help and spread knowledge.

Just be OK with lots of pinstripes on your Power Wagon. But that’s a given if you off road in Arizona.

Attachments

WesternExplorer

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Gaylor
Member #

Awesome. Nice looking rig Anthony!! I’m not sure when….but i plan on meeting you all as soon as I’’m able. How do you like the PW? I’m slowly getting mine to a better place for some trips…….look forward to recommendations if you have any.