Arizona Overlanders Roll Call v2

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

freak4life

Rank IV
Supporter

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Name: Phil
Rig Type: 2018 gmc canyon all terrain ccsb diesel. Skid plates, bigger tires, recovery gear.
Instagram (optional): @kostkafex
Meetup Interest/Addl Info: easy to moderate trails, c&c, wrench days, etc
Rig Pic:
View attachment 184656
Hello Phil welcome from Phoenix. I lived off 5 north west of 89 on Joshua way for 7 years. I am stuck, for the time being, in Phoenix. I sure miss Chino.

Reactions: kostkafex

LostWoods

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Member #

Name: Andrew
Rig Type: Jeep Gladiator in the middle of a makeover
Instagram (optional): not with a 10ft pole
Meetup Interest/Addl Info: Day or weekend trips for now with my wife in classes. Always up for a challenge.

Sedona.jpg

freak4life

Rank IV
Supporter

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I've been an off-roader for over 7 years (2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon) and just got into the overlanding gig with the addition of my latest vehicle. I won't be able to do anything hardcore, but that won't stop be from trying. ;). The Subaru is a work in progress. I put bigger tires on it and installed a 2-inch ADF lift in my garage this past weekend. So many plans, so little money! Ugh! :)

Name: Matt
Rig Type: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium
Instagram (optional):
Meetup Interest/Addl Info: Pretty much open to anything pending scheduling. I have a weird work schedule. (Wed thru Sat)
Rig Pic: View attachment 176586
Hello Matt, welcome from Phoenix.

AnthonyD1978

Rank 0

Contributor I

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
Name: Anthony
Rig Type: 2019 Power Wagon
Instagram (optional): Don't have social media
Meetup Interest/Addl Info: New to the area looking to meet some good people. Don't mind pin stripes or minor bumper damage :tonguewink:
Rig Pic:
IMG_0453.jpg

Last edited:

AnthonyD1978

Rank 0

Contributor I

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
Name: Phil
Rig Type: 2018 gmc canyon all terrain ccsb diesel. Skid plates, bigger tires, recovery gear.
Instagram (optional): @kostkafex
Meetup Interest/Addl Info: easy to moderate trails, c&c, wrench days, etc
Rig Pic:
I'm in Chino as well! If you ever need help with the truck or want to head out for a meetup let me know. I'm somewhat new to the area.

Reactions: kostkafex

Contributor I

Northern AZ
First Name
John
Last Name
W
Nice! Yes, I've been exploring all the forest area around us. Moved here from California where I was more into the car stuff and track days.
Hey man, nice to meet you. We just moved here about 6 months ago, so also very new. There is SO MUCH to explore here off pavement, its a blast!
Well, that's three of us in Chino Valley. We've been here about eight years now.

If it's a big iron trip, I run a F350 crew cab long bed, with a Lance camper on top. Yes, you have to know what the trail is like before you are in the middle of it. For anything that isn't wide enough for a school bus, it's the Rubicon. When it's really going to be rough and nasty, the UTV is the choice.