Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

So it’s about a month out so just checking to see if anyone was thinking they may want to come along for the trip

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
Can't make it in April but look forward to your report for my trip in May.
Have a great time!

Reactions: csacco

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
So it’s about a month out so just checking to see if anyone was thinking they may want to come along for the trip
What route are you taking to get to the trailhead? Also, what are your return plans? I'm definitely very interested in this trip!

gvb40

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Anselmo Ca
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Vonbuchau
I have plans to do the Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route (AZBDR) in April leaving Texas April 4th and back in Texas on April 13th.
It is a 750- mile route that runs from the border up to Utah, here is a link for more info Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route (AZBDR) Map & Information
I may do more if there is time after the trail.

Looking to see if anyone wants to accompany me and a buddy along the rout.
Gps is downloadable. I downloaded the New Mexico BDR onto Gaia.

SquishBang

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
JuicyJ
Last Name
Wiggler
I've been wanting to drive down to AZ to do the AZBDR myself...
I'm from AZ and miss it dearly, April sounds like a great time for weather. Hmmmm..

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

I have to pick my buddy up at the Houston airport, so it will be a hard push out I10 on the 4th to get to the trail.
What route are you taking to get to the trailhead? Also, what are your return plans? I'm definitely very interested in this trip!
[/QUOTE

Trailjeeper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Whetstone, AZ, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Cashman
Member #

Too bad you're not thinking about May. I'm hoping to do the AZBDR in May with a stop in Flagstaff for the Overland Expo.
My brother and I and a few friends are doing AZBDR the 2nd week of May, with plans for expo west. My brother and his friends are riding dual sport motorcycles, while myself and couple of friends are taking jeeps. We are leaving from the beginning at Coronado either Sunday , May 10th, or Monday the 11th. When are you planning. On starting?

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
My brother and I and a few friends are doing AZBDR the 2nd week of May, with plans for expo west. My brother and his friends are riding dual sport motorcycles, while myself and couple of friends are taking jeeps. We are leaving from the beginning at Coronado either Sunday , May 10th, or Monday the 11th. When are you planning. On starting?
I'm staying in Bisbee on the Saturday the 9th and starting the BDR on Sunday the 10th. I'll be in my 4wd Sprinter, and plan to be in Flag by Wed eve. Thurs probably thru Sun at Expo and then on up to the Utah border.

Reactions: Trailjeeper

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
I'm going to pass on this trip. Really wanted to do the BDR, but not at this time. Have a great trip and be safe out there!

csacco

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer III

Corpus Christi Texas
First Name
courtney
Last Name
sacco
Member #

I'm going to pass on this trip. Really wanted to do the BDR, but not at this time. Have a great trip and be safe out there!
I don’t think this trip will be happing sadly, my buddy in Boston most likely will not be able to come, so I will be postponing this trip

mmssierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Mims
Member #

I have plans to do the Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route (AZBDR) in April leaving Texas April 4th and back in Texas on April 13th.
It is a 750- mile route that runs from the border up to Utah, here is a link for more info Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route (AZBDR) Map & Information
I may do more if there is time after the trail.

Looking to see if anyone wants to accompany me and a buddy along the rout.
Thanks for posting this. I joined OB this week and found this thread today. I had not heard of the AZBDR until now. I have been on some of the portions of it over the years. Now I will do the whole route.

Reactions: OldManJack

OldManJack

Rank IV

Advocate II

Ball Ground, Pickens County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7JDC
Service Branch
US Army
John, I'm heading out on the 16th to do the AZBDR. Two day travel from Northern Georgia. Plan to start the route on the morning of the 18th. Taking our time and enjoying the surroundings. Would love any insight you can provide.