US Midwest Are there any meet up events going on around Ohio?

• HTML tutorial

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

Looking to meet up with other members to meet up with and get ideas for my overland build but haven’t found anything. Any meet ups around Ohio anytime soon?

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Dustinfromohio

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Wooster, OH, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Parsons
Looking to meet up with other members to meet up with and get ideas for my overland build but haven’t found anything. Any meet ups around Ohio anytime soon?
I just signed up with Mid Ohio Jeepers Org (MOJO) out of Chillicothe. They do monthly trail rides and meet n greets along with annual trips out west. I haven’t attended an event yet but plan on it within a month or two.

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

I just signed up with Mid Ohio Jeepers Org (MOJO) out of Chillicothe. They do monthly trail rides and meet n greets along with annual trips out west. I haven’t attended an event yet but plan on it within a month or two.
I’ve thought about joining mojo but haven’t gotten around to it yet

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I'm organizing many different things around the region but have not put anything together for Ohio yet. I'll do a little research and see if I can put something together there. In the mean time I will be leading an expedition south to north in Indiana the first half of June....date to still be set. Then we are putting together an event in Illinois/Iowa area....still working out the route and camping.... Where would you like to see a Ohio trip at?....I was thinking Southeast Ohio....

Reactions: Bhinton

Adamw1212

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus Ohio
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wohn
Member #

I'm organizing many different things around the region but have not put anything together for Ohio yet. I'll do a little research and see if I can put something together there. In the mean time I will be leading an expedition south to north in Indiana the first half of June....date to still be set. Then we are putting together an event in Illinois/Iowa area....still working out the route and camping.... Where would you like to see a Ohio trip at?....I was thinking Southeast Ohio....
I’m not to sure off the top of my head. Southern Ohio would be a good start. Somewhere around hocking hills maybe. I’m trying to get out and explore too so I’ll keep an eye out for that Indiana event

Reactions: Overland Omnivore

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
I’m still waiting to see where our commitments are but we do have plans to get on the move this Summer. We may do both the UP and a trip out west.

Last edited:
Reactions: kev14

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I have a list of tentative dates so far
2/29 Paoli Peaks Paoli Indiana
3/21 Cincinnati not sure where yet...
4/4 Frankfort KY West 6th Farm
5/9 Indianapolis not sure where yet...
6/13 Michigan not sure where yet... There may be a stop or two along the way in Wisconsin Minnesota and Illinois get to be determined

Reactions: kev14 and J.W.

kev14

Rank 0

Contributor I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Ha
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Spartan1
Hey man new to overlanding too from Columbus just bought my rig 03 Tj, if you wanna meet up sometime let me know dude!AA6DF307-6BAF-4D24-B044-2C2AA0A02587.jpg

kev14

Rank 0

Contributor I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Ha
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Spartan1
What are the specs on that TJ, looks like a bigger version of mine!
Haha I literally bought it today so I’m still figuring it out, but it has a lift looks like 4in lift, 37 by 12.5 micky Thompson tires. Sting ray bumper. There’s some modifications under the Frame too but I still have to look at it it’s dark out now lol and raining