ARB Twin Compressor Underseat Install On Recent Model Ram 2500?

• HTML tutorial

Dirt-Merchant

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
First
Last Name
Last
Ham/GMRS Callsign
[Private]
Anyone done an install of a ARB Twin Compressor under the passenger seat of a recent Ram 2500?

I will be doing this using the Desert Does It plate/kit on my 2022 PW and am looking for details on how to run the wiring?

Thanks in advance

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Newport News, Virginia, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
Anyone done an install of a ARB Twin Compressor under the passenger seat of a recent Ram 2500?

I will be doing this using the Desert Does It plate/kit on my 2022 PW and am looking for details on how to run the wiring?

Thanks in advance
Most people on the HDram forum mount in the engine bay or in the storage bin under the rear, driver side seat.

Never wired one personally, but there are two ways to run positive and negative leads to the battery. There is a grommet in the bottom of the storage bin (driver side) under the rear seat. You would then run the electrical wires (maybe airlines if you want) under the truck.

You can also pass the wires behind the center console to the driver side foot well (or under the carpet if you don't) and then through the clutch blanking plate to the battery. I used this grommet, inserted into the plate, to run my radio wiring

Daystar, Universal Firewall Boot, Single, Accommodates 3/8" to 1" Diameter Wire Bundles, fits any vehicle that needs a wire loom, KU20040BK, Made in America , Black https://a.co/d/b85zaYp

Hope that helps!