Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Nice review. You've got me second guessing my Yeti purchase. ;)

Nah, I was actually in on a group buy of the ARB fridge, but we decided for OUR use, having frequent access to replenish ice, we'd wait until we had more of a need for one. Like with a trailer.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

I have a perfect spot ready for the 63qt ARB.. but money and stuff. I want to replace my cooler with one and then have some front runner boxes where my cooler was.

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@tzorb We powered it off the factory battery at first, then upgraded to a dual battery setup later on. We found that it would run about 2-3 days if the ambient air was below 80. Above that and it starts to run a lot.

Bob

Rank III

Advocate II

@tzorb We powered it off the factory battery at first, then upgraded to a dual battery setup later on. We found that it would run about 2-3 days if the ambient air was below 80. Above that and it starts to run a lot.
Good review! I've had the same fridge for about 3 years now, and if it quit I would replace it immediately.
I take mine in the truck, (I am a long haul trucker).
I also have a large canyon cooler ice chest for river raft trips, which is nice but for vehicle supported trips you can't beat a fridge.
I just take it out of the truck and slide it in the rear hatch of the jeep, when we take a 4x4 trip.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Oops. 404. page not found for me. is your link still good?

I have a 50 qt. fridge. Don't leave home without it!

Stone cold. reliable.

Dan.