Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Is there a way to disable the read more I have to click on most posts in the threads? It’s really annoying to have multiple clicks to read on the app. I haven’t been reading any because of this
Right now it is a choice between that, and push notifications not going to the proper thread. All posts need to be equal size.

We could extend the "read more" distance?

Long term we have the improve this.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Is there a way to disable the read more I have to click on most posts in the threads? It’s really annoying to have multiple clicks to read on the app. I haven’t been reading any because of this
I've requested we increase to 10 lines before "Read More". that should prevent on posts with photos and more regular posts.

Reactions: Jariners and M Rose

Jariners

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kittitas County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

I've requested we increase to 10 lines before "Read More". that should prevent on posts with photos and more regular posts.
Thanks! Is this a new “feature”? Seems like it is but I’m pretty new too! 10 lines should help except when the reply is a quote. On mobile if I “read more” it takes me to another page so I have to click the back arrow to get back to the main post.